Greetings from a new Expat in Jinan

Hello,
I'm originally from Australia, in Jinan teaching English after completing a Masters in TESOL in Australia.  Beyond the University where I work, I have no contacts here and have barely been out.  I spend much of my time online and creating multimedia e-books - though a PC crash and need to source a legit English Windows 7 has me sidelined.  I tend to be rather professionally oriented and don't drink or smoke, making conventional socializing rare.  My profile reveals more detail - to isolate one, I enjoy making ethnographic videos and am very interested in foreign teacher experience in China (and Jinan in particular).  I'm intrigued to know how many here share an interest in film-making, research, e-Book publishing and trans-media.  :)
R

Hi JinanTeacher,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you a lot for your nice introduction ! :)

Priscilla

This is an introductory post that I can actually say something about, but anytime I talk about e-books, it gets deleted.

Your biggest challenge might be getting a genuine version of Windows.

Hello,

Been out of the Expat.com for a while.  Yes - sourcing a Windows 7 was difficult and has proven impossible to install.  Working my way around it with translation assistance and laternating between a laptop and desktop.

E-Books have become of great interest to me.

R