Filipino teacher in Bahrain

Hello everyone! Is it difficult to get a teaching job in Bahrain if you are a Filipino?

What age group do you teach? I think there is a Philippine school here so maybe try them first.

There is also the AMA International School, which is run by Filipino management, if my information is correct.

JMLA wrote:

Hello everyone! Is it difficult to get a teaching job in Bahrain if you are a Filipino?

Difficulty or ease depends on your qualifications and experience. Best wishes.

Pre-school level ages 3 to 6 I have tried so many schools already so far they wanted the native engish speakers but i don't want to lose hope.

thank you for replying. I heard of it and i will try to visit their website. i tried in different schools also. Hoping for the best.

thanks for replying, anyway.

Don't even consider AMA school. I went to see the head teacher there and she didn't know what curriculum they ran, how many exams they would sit or even what exams they would take - IB, GCSE etc.

School is absolutely awful and I wouldn't send any child or teacher there!!!!!!!

Just browse all school websites (the government has a full list of them all) and apply on their web page

Hey mam have you got that teaching job in Bahrain?

Hey,
I'm a teacher and I have to say that I haven't met many Filipino teachers in Bahrain. I think most schools are interested in native English-speakers, so they hire from the U.K, the U.S. and Canada.
But, again there are other factors such as the school, the position, and your experience. Since you are interested in teacher younger students you might have a better chance...if you have any more questions I'll try my best to answer them.
Best of luck to you!

unfortunately, i haven't

thank you for the advice. i so wanted to hit bahrain and start working there but I'm finding difficulty in applying. i keep on trying into many schools. i will not lose hope. i will be forever positive about it. how about the safety in bahrain? what is it like?

thank you so much. i"ll take a look of the government website and look for schools. By the way, are you a teacher in bahrain?

i'M STILL waitin' for my employers in Bahrain to call me. I've passed his final interviews. And he said that wait for his email coz' Ramadan is starting and there will be a lil' delays in the recruitment process.

oh good for you, happy to know that. by the way how did you apply? I'm finding some difficulties in applying. I'm really eager to get a job there.