Women's Day

i just want to wish all the ladies a happy day tomorrow.  HAPPY WOMEN"S DAY

may you have a warm and sweet day with the person that you love and care or with whoever that may be.

Best Wishes,
S

Thank you S, for remembering the half of this world!!!...

you are very welcome...
hope you have a beautiful day.. may the sun warm up your heart with joy and happiness

those are my best wishes to you.
enjoy it and have a safe day

Silvio

Just want to share to all :tHappy women's day 2014 quotes, quotations & sayings

Woman's guess is much more accurate than a man's certainty – Rudyard Kipling
The history of all times and of today especially, teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. – Louise Otto
Women are the real architects of society. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
What would men be without women? Scarce, sir, mighty scarce.Despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered:What does a woman want? – Sigmund Freud
A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt
A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive.By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacation-less class.Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. - Joseph Conrad

HAPPY WOMAN'S DAY to all

Where would men be without women???  Where would women be without men. Both are just as important and one cannot exist without the other.