Do I need my Degrees Attested ?

Hello Everyone I just got a great job in sales and the company is processing my visa but someone told me that I need attested documents to start my visa process? But the company never asked for any attested documents, I am very confused please help :)

it depends what is your position on that company even in sales department you belong, are you from pakistan? if ur into managerial or supervisory level and your salary bracket for the basic is AED 5000 above you really need to have your school diploma/certificate to be attested . below 5k and your company is into practice of giving other types of visas like lower than your qualification for them to save and keep visas with higher positions they wont ask your diploma/certificate attested, or if your employer is freezone listed/registered.

Thank you so much yes my salary is less than that so I won't think they would ask for it, my friend was saying that first corny gives one month permit and after that they ask for attested documents, I was confused as if they need attested documents they should ask upfront,

if your company have not enquired then you should do by yourself, its good why because if you get a better change to work somewhere else that company 1st of all will ask your attested docs, thatsit

Attested Documents helps you to get professional visa. If they didnt ask your attested certificate then it means that they are providing a visa of a category which does  not belong to the professional category. You can ask them about the designation in your visa to make sure everything is fine. If you need to travel (GCC countries) and in some other cases visa categories would be the factor.

Ahan thanks for the info will get my degrees attested just in case i need a better job

Ok but my visa is of 2 years? so i dont know if its professional or not but all i know is i can live in Dubai for 2 years while working for a good company. but i will get my degrees attested for a professional visa in the future just in case thank you