Binh Doung Area - Lotte Mart .....

Hi guys.
I think i will be spending more time here in VN now... i found it nicer here after my 13years living some places where i was..... Any buddies living near the newly popped-out Lotte Mart, Binh Doung area ??? Hook me up, we need more fun here....its a nice place i thought so.....

im a newbie here.
E.

Hi E_

I am Tuan, I live near Lotte Mart, Binh Duong. If you need to rent the house or anything else, you could contact with me.

Thanks.

Hi.

You have any available apartment for rent at Canary Plaza?. single bedroom or 2 bedroom...Let me know any available pads.

Thanks

[Moderated: pls post in the Housing section]

Up until a few days ago I lived in Vinh Phu in Binh Duong (I work at a hotel here)

Sadly, other than the Lotte Mart there is nothing really to do in this area. It is very industrial area and definitely not a great area for foreigners to live... but then again you may like it?

I relocated to Binh Thanh District on Tuesday and it is proving to be a great decision!

Yep, Binh Thanh is quite better than Binh duong. Very near to the city centre with right price. I also live here :)

I live in binh tan district but go to binh duong 3 days a week.. binh duong ain't the greatest place to live but it ain't bad. I actually dropped by the lotte mart yesterday. I also hate the fact how binh duongs a lot more often than tphcm