I'm on a friends hunt - come say hi!

Hello! I've been in Wellington for just over a year and finding it a bit tricky still to meet some new friends! I'm 25, from Hong Kong, lived in Scotland (Perth), Dunedin then now Wellington! Somebody say hi and be my new friend :) Oh I like going to Friday night market and the weekend vege/farmer market. I also like to play the piano and currently attending karate beginners class once a week. If you have similar interest, talk to me :D tell me about yourself and what your interests are too!

Hello
I am 25 male looking for friends here. Let me know if you interested.
Thanks

Hey! Thanks for writing! So tell me a bit about yourself! And how long have you lived in welly?

Hello
It has been almost 2 years. You can ask what you would like to know miss.
Kindly write to me anksforfriendship at g mail com
Thanks

Hello both Anks and iamkim330,

I am gonna be based in Welly for a while and pretty new to the city in June.

Like both of you, I am looking for friends too. The Friday night market looks good for now and I am looking to explore it too.

I enjoy learning Cantonese/Spanish, thus reply if you are interested to know more or keen for a meetup.

Jx

Hi :)!

I'm Hien from Vietnamese. Im 25 years old, working as QA supervisor in Catering Services. I really want to study adn work in NZ. Nice to see you.

Regards,

Hi Dear!

I'm Anne, 25 years old from Malaysia!

I am so interested to know you more detail and make friend with you.

I am planning to apply Visa Working Holiday this coming Jan 2015 and will travel alone by my own.

I am so excited and can't wait to travel to this beautiful country. I'm planning to live about 1 year in New Zealand. Therefore, it would be nice if I get to know some Kiwi or local that can help me through that year.

Please add my facebook [email protected] so we can get know each other well.

Thanks!

Hi! my name is Tran, im vietnamese. I've moved to wellington from Sydney 4 months ago, I am currently study at massey uni summerschool [online, not many chance to making friends] it seems quite difficult for me to making friends here in Welly, sometimes I just feel so depressed of being lonely. add my fb at [Trân Heskins] Nice to meet you all  :cheers: