English Club Meeting Update - HCM City

I would like to thanks everyone who have participated in today meeting:  Dannytan, Chuong, Cang, khanh, Tran, Thaominh, Cuong Le. I really have a great pleasure talking to all of you. If anyone who has missed the meeting today, you can definitely join us next time. I will inform all about the club activity several days prior to the meeting which will included date, time, and topic we will discuss at the meeting.

Tom

i had good time talking with other.It's so fun and useful.i want to thank mr Tom for created an exiting group like this for people can sit togtether and communicate in english.hope more and more people come and have fun.

Hi guys, could you please tell me how can I join your exciting English club?
Thanks,
Jay

I wanna be with you guys

Hi i_ love_vietnam,

I am glad that you have a great time at the club!

Tom

Hi Jay and Thien Ngan,

We usually post the meeting date, time, and location several days prior to the actual meeting. Please keep an eye on our blog. You guys just show up at the meeting place as it announced. If you want me to keep you posted, you can pm me your contact information such as phone # so I can keep you inform. Thanks.

Tom

Hello members & non-members,

Another nice and pleasant weekend is approaching. I would like to invite you to join our English club meeting this coming Sunday, March 9, 2014 from 5:00pm-7:00 pm at the location listed below:

Ione Coffee Shop
                              39 Pham Ngoc Thach, District 3

It is a fancy, relaxed atmosphere coffee shop with large patio area sittings. Great quite environment for discussion.

Fee:    Free.   You only pay for your own drink.
Cost of drinks:   35.000- 55.000

Topic for discussion this week:   If you have an opportunity to travel abroad whether it is for pleasure or study, which country would be you choice? Please tell us at least three reasons why you have picked that country.

I hope I will see a large turnout of members for this Sunday. See you all there. Have a pleasant weekend!

Tom

Hi Tom,

Can you please post your ad in the Events, Activities, Leisure in Ho Chi Minh City section?

Thank you

Hi Christine,

This is a free social event where people make friend and learn English at the same time. I just want to announce to everyone who are interested to join. I still have to post in the classified section? 

Tom

Hi Tom - yes still you have to post an advert in the Events, Activities, Leisure in Ho Chi Minh City section please :)

It's would be helpful for me because on 13/3 I have to take the BEC vantage with speaking skill

talk about ob-com

i want join club
please info to mail for me
[email protected]
thanks

Hello every one,

May I join your English club?

mimi288 wrote:

Hello every one,

May I join your English club?

Hi Mimi,

You can definitely join our club!  I will inform you of our next club meeting by posting notice on here. I hope to see you next time at our meeting.

Tom

Thnx u so much Tom. My name's Anna. I will wait for next meeting. Happy weekend for u! :)