Investment

Hi I am new to Canada forum.
I want to invest in Canada, but I am not very much familiar with the businesses over there. Kindly, can you please suggest. What would be the best deal. I mean whether in real estate or in cab business or any other that lies under C$100K.

Ok no response...?? Ah... I think, first I should increase four or five "zeros" on the right side of the 100 or even more to get a response only.
Thank you! for being patient on me.
God bless you Canada...

http://moneymorning.com/2013/12/20/best … -oil-race/

Refer this website , see you need to personally keep a track on active and progressive business at Canada and you need to keep an eye on stock markets, business updates and government norms & rules regarding business & monitory matters, once you do these by own for few months you shall be able to decide that what is best for you ! Good luck :)

AW KAYY! understood  :)
Thank you Mr. Maulik
but 1 Q? should one be a Canadian national only to start a business or anyone from around the globe can too?
any website referring policy or rules against that subject.. i'll be appreciating.
also should one be a fluent french language user to enter Canada?
regards!

Hi Atif206 - please note that we created a new thread as from your post on the Canada Forum for better visibility and interaction :)