Thinking of moving to Gibraltar/Spain: Just a few questions

Hi I'm Brad I'm 24 and I have been putting the feelers out about potential jobs in the gaming industry.

I just wanted to know a bit about the area, I love football and MMA, well most  sports really. I like playing golf and football and going out for a good drink.

What is the nightlife like in terms of going out on a weekend and basically having a Saturday night out? Is it easy to head out and meet people etc

I would want to join a football team (Sunday League) are their team sports to get involved in?

I am thinking that I am going to be on around £20k-£22k, I like the idea of a communal pool would I be able to afford somewhere with a communal pool in Spain on this kind of money? I was thinking about living in La Linea or Alcaidesa...

I hate the daily grind and the rut of England and I want to make the move to get some life experience, I know it sounds cheesy but, is it realistic to want to go to Marbella on a night out, travel southern Spain, visit Morocco, go skiing, learn how to surf.. or is this me just day-dreaming?

And finally, is there a good amount of young people in La Linea and Aclaidesa to meet and get on with?

Any feedback would be great

Thanks
Brad

Hey Brad! When are you moving there? Well, Im moving there early May to work in the gaming industry. Have you gotten a job already? Anyway drop me a msg if u r keen for a drink one day in Gibraltar :D