Indian Expat in Love with Chinese girl

I am an Expat working in Hangzhou . Yes yes yes i am in Love with a Chinese Girl !! Just wanted to share with you all that i am Mucccchhh Happy today ~~~ Thank You.

congrats brother .. make sure he is love with you too :top:

congratulations, my ex boss married a Chinese girl too in 2012

Congratulations !! stay blessed...

congratulation :)

Good Luck :/

Thank u Thank u -- Yes, I am 200% Sure that we together are in Love with free will & Consent.

Thank u all for your warm Wishes. And it all started 1.5 Years Ago  :)

CONGRATS BROTHER

But is she worth jumping on the couch over?  That's the question.

Prateekdubey wrote:

congrats brother .. make sure he is love with you too :top:

Prateek you're so wicked lol "make sure he..." ?

Jing hao, I hope when you're no longer drunk on her love and sober up, you won't have any regrets.

Kris

Hey Kris , Thanks for that. But i seriously dont know why some are criticizing here (Not About You). And i also thanks to some that they are Appreciating.

''love is like wind''

-need to use hat(wind during winter)
-need it(during summer)
-need handkerchief(pulluted air)

''love is color''
-red,yellow,brown,black and white they are precious in this world

''love makes you laugh and cry''

.....good luck....

Love is like a bucket of water.

Jing- Seriously...take it as slow as you can!!! You might be oh so in love now but it won't always be the same as now. Especially when you have kids and the in-laws decide that you don't run your life right so they move in and take over completely. Or when her parents decide that you're their favorite ATM when anything comes up.

Yeah I might be a little jaded after being married to my Chinese husband for the past 7 years- surviving a still birth at 38 weeks pregnant- an emergency c-section at 37 weeks pregnant- 2 years living with 4.5 people living in a 90sm apartment! I can honestly say that the in-laws ruined our marriage...and my husband was just happy to let his parents take over our lives so it won't be an 'us against them' situation like it should be. I don't know how Indian families are though, but Americans are way different.

hi,Roberta....i've just heard also this kind of expat married to chinese stories,these 3 expats from different country we're all divorced because of their husband's parents.luckily they don't have kids,,just wondering ....

Yep we have a 6 year old daughter- but we're not divorced. We just do the 'Chinese marriage' thing where he has his life and I have my life. And yes it's very common now- but 7 years ago there weren't many foreign women marrying Chinese men. We've actually been together for almost 10 years, but he's never been to America and my family has never met him.

He's a wonderful man, a great father, and apparently a 'good' son- but his loyalty is not with his daughter nor his wife, it's with his mother and father. It's so bad that last night his mother got angry with him and told him to take better care of us, but she still insists that the problem is his not because of her. Children are a major issue since both parents want them to be raised well- but the standards for 'well' are so different. I was raised in Los Angeles and he was raised in a tiny village up in the mountains of Chongqing- so there are many things that we just don't understand.

sad and scary
nyw ay I feel marriage is the most hyped thing :|
But no doubt love is the most beautiful thing
but once reality down on you love takes exit :/

But I wish the thread started Good Luck :heart:

Good Luck Friend.  Nice to hear you are happy.

Roberta : Yes we are not in a hurry , We are giving a time and getting to Understand each other more better. Regarding the In Laws i am strictly no no for it. Yes my girl can visit them at times when she wants but they coming and Occupying this things will not take it for granted. I cant be there ATM I dont Earn Much :p

And Hey Congracts & Wish you and baby both be healthy and fine.
And have you not tried to take your man to US and show the life over there ? Might be situation had changed and
you stop worrying about all this stuff, You Be happy it will be good for you and for your baby.Yes Every where In Laws ruin the life's of there children.  Few Indian families are joined big Familes but mostly are sensible.

I will keep Updating about my story @ Thanks Roberta..Best of Luck & Be happy :)

Love is something so beautiful. I am so happy for you.

Congrats .. :)  .

Congratulations !! stay blessed...  :)

Congrats .....best of luck...

Congratulations!!!.
Nice to know about the personal JV(Joint Venture) & I am sure, this JV(your marriage) will work well.
As you know, these two Asian cultures are family oriented & have long history.

I have met a couple like you (the boy from India-Kerala & the girl from China) in Shanghai and they are doing great.
They do have 3 year old kid.

Just believe your instincts and go with your heart & Things will be on your way!
Best wishes for a wonderful married life!!!

Just go for it, seize it and embrace it. The most beautiful place is where the love exists.

Love is the only thing that can the whole world together, but sometimes .............