Accommodation for 4 people in Dar es Salaam for 4 weeks

Hi everyone,

I'll be in Tanzania with a group of 3 colleagues, working with the University of Dar es Salaam. We'll be staying from mid-March to mid-April and we're struggling to find accommodation that is at a decent price, not too far from the University.

Does anyone have any ideas or recommendations of places we may get good deals in safe areas?

Thanks!
Marguerite

the_dildess wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'll be in Tanzania with a group of 3 colleagues, working with the University of Dar es Salaam. We'll be staying from mid-March to mid-April and we're struggling to find accommodation that is at a decent price, not too far from the University.

Does anyone have any ideas or recommendations of places we may get good deals in safe areas?

Thanks!
Marguerite

if you need i will give good hotel and best price and where are you came from

[Moderated: please post in housing section pls]

I am able to accommodate a person or couple between mid-April to mid-June.  I am located in Mnazi Mmoja in the city unfortunately very far from UDSM.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello welcome to Dar es salaam,I know a place where they can accomodate a group of more than 4 just pm me.The place is in calm neighbourhood and closer to Dar es salaam university.And if you are lucky you will be staying with other international students.