Las Tablas

My friend Kent and I are  staying in the Las Tabals area the 2nd week of May and would really appreciate someone willing to sit down over a cup of coffee or a cocktail  and give us some incite on the area and possibly moving to the region. Thank much..............Alan

Hi Aldonova,

Your thread has been moved to the Panama forum for better views and interaction.

May be you can tell us more about yourself?

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

We would be happy to speak with you. We live in Pedasi, just 40 minutes south and could meet you in Las Tablas for coffee...not much in the way of restaurants, but near where you are staying?

We are expat Canadians, have lived here over  year now, first started to plan in 2010...my books describe our process and mistakes made: "Panama, Why Panama?" and "Postcards from Panama"...

Iris and Chris Lewis   :huh:

Iris and Chris, That would be wonderful for you to take some of your time to meet with us. We actually will be in Pedasi for the 1st leg of our trip and then Las Tablas being the last leg. Of course we will have the many questions on many of the same subjects you have since worked thru including bringing any animals with us in the potential move. Our arrival date is April 27,2014 and we expect to be in Pedasi on the 28th.I really do appreciate you responding to my posting and will look forward to meeting you.

Sincerley
Alan Anderson
(Auburn,Ca)

Hola Alan & Kent,

My husband and I moved to Pedasi August 1st from Auburn, CA. We would love to have you over for dinner when you are here. Feel free to check out my blog: Our Third Life-Pedasi, Panama at www.mcmoller.wordpress.com. We have had a few people who follow the blog and came to visit Pedasi for dinner or breakfast and would be happy to answer any questions, especially about moving from Auburn, CA.

Connie & Mikkel Moller

Dear Connie,

Encantado de conocerla. Thank you so much for the hospitality. We would look forward to meeting you both and learning from your experience. Yes, we would love to accept your invitation. Or expected arrival date in Pedasi is April 28th and we will be spending the better of a weeks time there surveying the peninsula and parts south.Please feel free to contact my self or mi amigo Kent anytime. My email is [email protected]. Kent's email is [email protected]. Originally this trip included anothe rof our high school chums Janet but it doesn't appear she can make this trip but we have hope she is still intending on moving there also.Buneos Noches senorita Connie hasta que hablemos de nuevo.

Buenos dias,
We will keep that week open. In the meantime, if you have any questions beforehand, you can contact me at [email protected]. Looking forward to meeting you.
Connie & Mikkel

Hi Iris, Hi Chris,

Kent and I will be in Pedasi on the 28th. We're staying at the Casa del Peurto. Here's our contact info.
Bonnie Birker
Casa del Puerto - Guarare, Panama

507-994-4982

Connie & Mikkel,

Connie I tried to send you an email via the email you provided but it would not go thru. Kent and I will be in Pedasi on April 28-May 4. Again, we'd love to meet you guys and chat about your life in Panama and what we might expect in our future planning.My email is [email protected]. Kent's cell phone is 831-521-7901.

Hi Kent and Bonnie,
I will phone you next week, and hopefully we can get together! Have a good trip...

Iris

Actually Iris, It's Kent and Alan(Al). Bonnie is the host at the accomodation in Pedasi. Great, we'll look forward to your call.......................Alan

Bonnie has my phone number and I sent it in response to your comment on my blog. Call when you get into town.

Awesome, thanks so much and we'll look forward to meeting you