Searching for Bulgarians in Sofia - March visit

Hello,

me and my friends from Czech are expanding their business to Bulgaria in coming months and searching for sales representatives in Sofia or its surrounding.

First ‚pioneers‘ from Sofia are already on board but we are still searching for others.

We started business 20 years ago in the Czech Republic and because we know about huge human potential of Bulgarians and their enthusiasm we decided to build organization in Sofia. We need passionate people who are ready to get over the language barriers. Not else is needed for the beginning.

Trust and two-way liking is for us essential therefore we prefer personal meeting in Sofia. These days we are planning a trip to Sofia for middle March. We will be in Sofia from Friday 14/March till Monday 17/March.

If you are interested please drop me an email to [email protected] and we can plan an appointment.
We will be very pleased to seeing you in Sofia.

Kind regards, Stanka Hanzalova

Love all Czechs and Slovaks :)
What do you sell Stanka ?

Hi Alpheratz,

we sell primarily the nutrition, beauty, and home care products which are made in US.
I am sure you are interested in! Do you want to meet us in mid March? We can decsribe you much much more...

Stanka

Hello Stanka,

It would be best if you could post your offer in the section jobs in Sofia for better visibility.

Thank you and best of luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

P.S: Topic closed

Closed