Anyone in Shanghai who can help me a photographer and plan a proposal?

Hey everyone,
This is the first time we're going to China, and I think this could be the perfect time to propose.
I need someone to capture that moment, and also help me.pick the perfect spot to propose. I hope someone can help!

Hi Andres,

Cool idea of proposing abroad! It will leave a great impression by your girl friend. Do you have some specific ideas in mind then? In Shanghai there're some proposal plan companies, how about contact them? They'll give you some new ideas which definitely make your girlfriend's day.

Nina

sweet!

An aquaintance of mine is a wedding photog here in SH, her name is facebook.com/JoMengjie] Jo .

I had one friend's BF proposed on the Bund- he had a random passerby take a pic of the moment. I guess depends how public or intimate you want it to be. Top of the Lupu bridge? (ok maybe it to cold now), or top of WFC tower (tallest in the city) or something like a simple boat ride in a water town (Suzhou or huangpu ferry) Suzhou has a pagoda temple that is is hike to the top, but pretty cool.

good luck!

Davina Vernet is a professional French photographer in Shanghai and her pics are just amazing. Contact her and I am sure she can help you with the ideal location and the pics to remember it by

Hi, Andres! I can be your photographer! portfolio: cherkasovalex.com/

Looking forward to meet you! :)

Cheers,
Alex