New members of the Equatorial Guinea forum, introduce yourself here

I am a dependable, quality-focused professional with a consistent record of meeting and exceeding employer requirements. As I am currently seeking new employment opportunities, I would like to present my resume for your review and consideration. I am confident that I can make a valuable contribution to organization's future projects and initiatives.

As at now, I am on end of contract vacation from Nigeria in Karachi, Pakistan.

Following is a brief history of my long experience in construction industry:

Graduated from University of Engineering & Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh, in 1969. Started my own practice in Bangladesh and continued for 2 years before East Pakistan became Bangladesh. Migrated to Pakistan at the end of 1972 and worked in Karachi for three years. Got a job with Federal Ministry of Works and Housing in Nigeria in November 1975 and worked there for 9 years before returning to Pakistan. Then from 1985 to 2000 tried my hand on turnkey projects. After this I took up a job with a reputable Architect of Karachi. I worked here until 2006 and joined real estate developers and worked there for three years until the middle of 2009. After that went back to Nigeria again. Worked there till 2013 (for three and a half years) and then came back to Pakistan. Right now I am working as a freelancer on designing and construction management.

Skills and Expertise:

Feasibility Studies, Design Research, Comprehensive Physical Planning, Sketch Ups, Submittals, Building Design, Interior Design & Fit Out, Construction Drawings & Documentation, Design  Management, Value Engineering, Construction Management, Construction & Renovation, Quality Control & Assurance Health, Safety & Environment (HSE), Revit Drawings, etc.

Thanks and with best regards,                                                                                                                                             
Arc. Salim, Shah Nusrat,

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751311

Thanks!

Closed