New members of the Cuba forum, introduce yourself here

Very happy to here this. My wife is Cuba now vacationing with me here in Canada for the summer. Five years into this relationship now. We move back to our house in Vera Cruz Havana once the cold weather hits Canada:) I love Cuba. I wish you well.

Thank you, very nice I hope to be doing the same in the near future he owns his home there in Havana also, was the process to marrying in Cuba was easy? Or was the process difficult?

Hi all, I'm a Turkish national with mixed origins and my wife is a Greek diplomat. She was recently assigned to Havana and we will be moving from Athens by the end of August to live there for the next several years. We lived 4 years in Paris before. We visited Havana in July to make our arrangements (the French school for our son, the residence etc.) before moving. As Cuba is different in many aspects from many other countries, I would very much appreciate any help with my future questions about the daily life and dealings in Cuba. Best...

Sorry it's not Cuba I'm moving to its Cyprus ,any info on Cyprus please

Hi Jim burningham,

Welcome to Expat.com

I suggest you to ask your questions on the Cyprus forum.

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

Hi,
I would like to introduce myself. I'm Orlando, live in USA but soon will try to relocate to Habana with my family (I'll stay part-time in the USA). I'm a health professional and make really good money but we're missing our country very much; however, I will be travelling back and forth so I can keep our income. I have a 6 and 7 year old boys (don't speak Spanish) so school is going to be a challenge.

Thank you,

I hope hear from you guys.

Orlando

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751299

Thanks!

Closed