New members of the Liberia forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Liberia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Liberia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi,

New here but hope to contribute to discussions on the forum.

I am a professional accountant and teacher from Ghana with volunteering experience in Cambodia.

My name is Henry Muzondo i am a Zimbabwean and i have been working in Liberia for nearly a year now as an expat.

hi everyone i am Rossi a liberian living in monrovia . i am an accountant by profession with seven years plus of banking experience.

[Moderated:  :offtopic: ]

Hi, I'm joshua Gbaryea a liberian by birth. My parents are liberian. It is in I attained my high school education.

Hi i am single i love UN and NGOs.

Hi to other firends;

I am Joeta Morlu living and working in Monrovia, Liberia for an International NGO. I do have ten years of working experience in Child Protection Program.

Joeta

Hi there,

I work for BBC World Service Radio. I'm trying to get in touch with Liberians living in Nigeria. If you know of any or are yourself Liberian please do email [email protected]

Thanks,

Claudia

hi all
is it safe to come to liberia to work in arcellor mittal at buchanan. i will be likely to be coming in the month of october 2014.

I am Frederick O.A. Luogon, native from Nimba county in northern Liberian, married to a Nigerian woman named Esther Adenike Luonogon (Dr), I am holder of two master degrees and at the point of completing a PhD in Religious Studies from the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun State Nigeria but presently I am stranded in Monrovia because of the Ebola situation, I can be contact through my cellphones numbers here in Liberia (0888382928/0775244536).
I am 5'2"ft tall, black in complexion and has a bit of body weight. I'm also from a family of four boys, and I the last of the four and the only person among my brothers highly educated and travelled.A minster with the United Methodist Church, actually an ordained Deacon of the Nigerian Annual Conference. I hope this brief introduction will serve the purpose.

Pst. Frederick Luogon

My name is Bob Marshall Dolo. I am a Liberian, a first degree holder of Public Administration from the University of Liberia. I live on 12th Street, Sinkor, Monrovia and work at Liberia's House of Legislature as a Political Officer to Hon. Jeremiah Koung, Representative, Electoral District #1, Nimba County. Besides, I am an open and friendly person who is always willing to get along in positive directions.

Well, like I said earlier, I have joined this notable organization in an effort to establish friendship. I am interested in making friend with any nice female; I mean mere friendship. And I would be very grateful to get one.

With regards,
Bob Marshall Dolo

I hope this message finds all the good people of this forum well. My name is Ferdinand, From Nairobi.  I need a contact person in Monrovia, Liberia.

. It has been quiet difficulty for me in finding a contact person in Monrovia, Liberia. Its with good chance that i have come across this blog. I know this might of be of good importance. As such, i would like to introduce that relevant person to this short survey that will be carried out in Monrovia, Liberia. The task entails listing the current prices of about 155 items in major shops/outlets in those cities. This simple exercise will take utmost two days, whereby if executed well it can take one day. We have a good budget for  the exercise. If you are interested and you hail from those regions or you know someone, lets say a friend, then ask them to contact me through:  [email protected]

nevertheless, they can call/text/whatsapp me through: +254 718 230 409

Hello Dear:

I read your communication with much interest and would like to be part of the process. My name is Bob Marshall Dolo, a Liberian and work at Liberia's House of Legislature as a Political Officer.

If you wish, you may contact me via the followings: 231-86-423525 or [email protected]. It is my fervent hope that this communication will meet in good health as I look forward to hearing from you the soonest.

Sincerely,

Bob Marshall Dolo

I wont u people to please help me on my Education level, in liberia our education system is very poor..

If u can help me u can contact me on this number +231880027218 or u can text me to this Email:[email protected]

I'm Joy.  I have been posting here a lot.  I currently live in the United States.  I have been trying to connect to people from Liberia for a school project.  I have already learned a lot about Liberia.  The landscape is beautiful, and I may visit one day if I'm able.

hello Dear
I read your communication with high interest,actually i am a senior student at the university of Liberia studying civil engineering.I need job to start my experience on my field of study.My numbers are 0777877301
Email:[email protected]

Hello everyone I'm Morris George a Liberian living in Changsha Hunam Chana. Iam a student at the Changsha University of Science and Technology, studying Chinese language and Culture. And I also attended the University Liberia. My parents are Liberian!!!!.

Hi, everyone! Is nice to have found Expat.com,
I am Edwina born and raised in Liberia. Renting n selling property  in Monrovia.

Regards

Hi
I'm P.Chikason Mulbah,a civil engineer living in Monrovia.

Hi my name is Nash,  I am a humanitarian logistician from Kenya and will soon be headed to Turbmanburg town in Liberia

Hey All,

Thanks for the warmth welcome accorded me. I am Rufus L. Cole, and live in Monrovia. Currently, I'm seeking employment. To be exact, I am a qualified accountant with over 8 years of working experience in the field of accountancy and non-accountancy alike.

Happy New Year to all.

Regards,
Rufus L. Cole

Hi! I am a Liberian, a high school graduate. I did General construction and also a light duty driver, since 2007. # 0777028680

hi I'm zainny wreh, a liberian  and a senior student at th cuttington university.

hi everyone,
Am a liberian living in monrovia and is a third year student at the zion university studying criminal justice and sociology.  My dream is
to be a lawyer and to establish my own company to fight for the rights of women and children.

Hi all;
Am currently in Liberia but a Ugandan Citizen I have extensive experience in Logistics; Asset Management; Contracts Management and implementation.
I worked for UN for period of over 8 years. Am looking for possible employment in Liberia or any where in the world to share my expertise my email. [email protected] tel 0775274473

Hello all

A warm welcome to all new members on Expat.com  :par:

This thread is mostly for presentation of new members, if you are looking for Employment we have our JOBS section on the overhead green banner where you can place your adverts.

For other adverts you may have please post in Classifieds.

The forum is solely for exchange of information about and related to Expatriation.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello peopl!
My name is Edwin Godwin Francis Kollie from Liberia, west Africa. I am living in the country capital city, Monrovia and I am attending University reading political science and English at the country own run university, the university of Liberia . I am also a youth advocate and founder of a local youth organization called World peace foundation. I love volunteering and working with young people at all levels of life.

Hi colleagues,
Hope you are all okay.I was hired by ARC as medical doctor/coordinator Training Ebola response.and besides training  have been running the ARC Fish town ETU now for two months,was recommended for the Job.
On 27/03/2015, i was previlaged to have been called to the national EVD task force and made a presentation on Uganda enduring Ebola and lessons for Liberia.massage was well received and the Uganda flag raised high.

Hi there!

My name is Cliff, from Uganda. Just 5 days old in Monrovia, but looking a great Country to live and work in.

Will be leading a disaster response program for a couple of months.

Good man!

Keep our flag higher and higher.

Hey All, thanks for the warm welcome.

Hi Everyone,

I came across this site by pure Googling. I am a recent college graduate. Both of my parents are from Liberia but I was born in Serria Leone due to the civil war, stayed in LIB for 6 years and then came to America. I plan to return to Liberia and start business in Real Estate as well as Public Health Policies (I know those are two different fields but it WILL happen). If you have or know of any opportunities that would work great for me please message me.

Hi all,  I'm john,  arrived last month in Liberia , basically relocating from Rwanda and an Indian.

Looking for the trading opportunities of this great Country.Thanks

Hello,

It is nice to hear from you.

Kindly note I am looking for an expat job in Liberia .

I have a vast experience in mining industry worked in Tanzania, DR Congo and Burkina Faso.

worked as Finance and Admin Manager, operations Manager .

Hello I am Jonathan living in Romania Bucharest a Liberian I Will like to know you more
Thanks
Jonathan

HI,I am a Liberian and a high school graduate. moreover, a certificate student from a hotel management school.
furthermore, i will like to leave my country and work in a hotel aboard......

Hey Everyone!
I am Simeon Choice Sherman and I am a Liberian currently resding in Liberia, more precisely in Barnersville Township, Montserrado County. I am currently a student of the Univesity of Liberia.

I have international experience in Translation, (English, French and Protuguese). I also a Certificate in Computer Science, Both Hardware and Softwere.

I am very new to this website and it will be my fervent and earnest hope to obtain a job fron this site and also to get to meet new people from around the world.

Thanks a lot to Julian and the rest of the Team of Expatblog...Can't wait for the Best yet to come Lol.

Love you all.

Closed