New members of the Japan forum, introduce yourself here

Hi! I'm Annie from Malaysia. I'm living in Yokohama now and married to Japanese. I have just came back last Dec 2014 and have been living and working in Vietnam, HCMC prior to moving here. I'm currently not working and have free time. It's good to be able to talk to foreigners sometimes here in Japan.

Cheers

anyone here who might want to hang out? I'm from the Philippines, I'd really want to make new friends from other countries. I want to know and learn various cultures. I'm currently living in Suita shi :)

Hello Annie,

Enjoy your stay here in japan. Wishing you good luck and good health.

Marissa

Hi, I'm Cathy. I'm a 23 year old Brit. I moved to Kyoto on Friday and I'm staying with a Japanese/Australian family. Looking for work as an English teacher in a conversation school, if you have any recommendations? I joined the Japanese class at the International Prefecture Centre at Kyoto station. Looking to meet people my age to explore the city with!

Hi there,

My name is Alberto , i work for a company calls Enetpulse , im in charge in Japan , im looking for people interested in working as Stadium Reporter , the job is going to the stadium and with shorts commands report the game in English with one operator from Europe.

The job is very easy , we cover travel cost and ticket , the payment is 65 euros + bonus for game , about 11000 yen for game.

i need some people who can cover games in Shizuoka.

If you are not interested but you know anybody who could be i will appreciate.

If the answer is yes i will contact you with more details about the job.

The most difficult thing is having 2 available phones , its a companys rule , cos they want to be sure they wont lose contact with you , you can borrow , rent or buy a prepaid SIM card(use it in old phone just to receive calls) for the game.

Thanks and i would like to have a answer even the answer is no.

Best regards

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=437611

Thanks!

Closed