New to Warsaw, Looking for some buddies to show me around

Moving to Warsaw in less then two weeks with Work. Wondering is anyone willing to show me some of the city. Or possibly know of any meet ups of English speakers which happen throughout the City. I must say i am very excited to move to Warsaw. Only heard great things  :idontagree:

Hello Alan, I'm Josue .. an American from New York. I live here in the city-center of Warszawa for almost a year now. Did you make it over here to Warszawa, yet? I've lived in Europe for 3 years now (Lithuania, Romania, Poland) .. perhaps we can all go out and meet up for some appetizers & drinks .. my lady, you and anyone you want to take along. Always good to connect with other Americans in Europe.

Josue

Hi, I can show you around, Warsaw is my home city. :)

Hi,
I don't get much of a chance to get on this site too much! :) I keep forgetting! Why don't you add me on Facebook and we can organise sonethibg.
Thanks so much. My name on Facebook is Alan gills :)

It may sound strange, but I don't have a facebook account. ;)
When you're settled feel free to email me: [email protected]

Hi,

I'm an English/Polish guy commuting regularly between Warsaw and the UK.  I've lived and worked here for years, but many of my expat friends have gone away, or are too busy with kids etc.  So I'm always happy to meet for a beer or dinner or cinema/theatre/exhibition/concert/whatever when I'm in town.

Get in touch and I'll tell you more!

Peter (or Piotr, if you prefer)