In need of some information about Singapore

Hello , I am a well qualified Engineer and a Master of Business Administration from India. I am Congolese and   I would like to relocate in Singapore. Could you give me some information about Singapore ?

Hi jhiher,

As you were off topic, i created a new topic with your post on the Singapore forum for more visibility. :)

Please note that your post is not really clear, what kind of information are you seeking exactly please? What do you want to know about Singapore?

I advise you to ask further questions, it will be easier for the members to guide you. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

I hope you are aware that informal racial discrimination is quite common in Singapore, and Africans rank even below Indians in this respect. There are also official policy differences based on race. I do not approve of this, but thought it is better to mention the truth.
If you plan to relocate to work here, you need to be better and accept a lower pay than a similarly qualified local.
Your first step should be to check if your degrees are recognized in Singapore. Most Indian universities are not (and I have no idea about African ones).