Real Estate agencies in Kuwait

Good Morning All

can anyone recommend a real estate agency and what is the regular fees one should pay ?

Thanks

Jo-Mo

Depends what your looking for purchase rent or what?

best advice i can give is to check em out on the ground; the ones online are highly overpriced, and not everyone is online - you will have the big companies like REEM, A'ayan and the likes, but their rents are stupendous. its either that or try el-waseet, the weekly ad rag.

Hi Mathew

i am looking for renting ; i cant buy as an expat , or can i ?

Thanks Legacy

i still didn't land in Kuwait and i thought of doing some pre - work .

You can purchase if its a apartment, for rentals you dont need to deal with a rental agency. Thats just a waste of money better search on your own.

Hi
You can phone Frost Real Estate.
frostrealestate.net/contact-us/

Hi,

I agree with Legacy. The best way is to go and look for yourself. Decide on an area and go and knock on some doors! Its amazing what you can get if you try.
I got ripped off on my first contract so have learned from my mistakes! If you use an ageny or independant person you will pay half a months rent minimum as a finders fee and then maybe a deposit of a month......but beware of the contract that you sign. I was told that leaving a contract was not a problem however on reading the small print was signed up to a year! If you want to leave you have to pay until the end of the contract!!
I know live nearby, I did not pay a deposit and I am on a months notice. I had to pay the Harris (caretaker} 100Kd as a finders fee but it was well worth it!

Hope this helps

If you need any help or info let me know!