Squash or Table Tennis (in Riyadh)

Whats up people!!!!

Does anyone know any club where you can professionally or just for practice play and enter tournaments for squash or table tennis???

I used to play professionally in England now want to start that again here.....

For table tennis visit Saudi Table Tennis Federation located at ( google map link) hopefully you will get some information there.

kailashparmar wrote:

For table tennis visit Saudi Table Tennis Federation located at ( google map link) hopefully you will get some information there.

thanks bro
do you any clue about squash too and do you play table tennis by any chance???

Hi salroxx
Khozamy Gym - in Olaya Streat near Faisalya- has squash court, also prince Faisal Ben Fahd Youth Hostels - in King Fahd road - has squash court and table tennis  but I don't think there is tournament just for practice play.

kimos75 wrote:

Hi salroxx
Khozamy Gym - in Olaya Streat near Faisalya- has squash court, also prince Faisal Ben Fahd Youth Hostels - in King Fahd road - has squash court and table tennis  but I don't think there is tournament just for practice play.

thanks bro really appreciate it if you play squash or table tennis you can join us.....

salroxx wrote:
kailashparmar wrote:

thanks bro
do you any clue about squash too and do you play table tennis by any chance???

For info on squash please contact my friend Julien (julien2706) maybe he will be of help.

Regarding TT - I used to play loooong time ago but not at professional level. Presently recovering from a back injury by 1st week of March I will start again.

thanks bro really appriate that i havent played squash in about 6 months soo iam abit rusty.

if you ever plan on joining squash again give me a shout out

and hope your recovery.....

Sal

salroxx

yes sure, why not? when and where you will play?
;) But my level is not very good if it is ok with you

kimos75 wrote:

salroxx

yes sure, why not? when and where you will play?
;) But my level is not very good if it is ok with you

no bro iam very rusty too dont worry. Iam looking for a place myself.

As soon as I find one i wil tell you.

Or if you know any place please tell me???
Add me on facebook if you want??

Hi salroxx...
Riyadh club near exit 34 of ring road has 3 squash courts available at a small amount of 15 SAR per person. Let me know if u r interested to join me. I am not an expert but love the game. And trying to improve.

You can join with the Riyadh Squash League and arrange for a match in your division.

Hi bro it be fun to play there its really cheap..

i will inbox u my number shld plan something to meet up and play..

thankxxx for teh info you have any clue of any organization which does that

Hi liederkranz!

How can v join the riyadh squash league?.. any idea?

Regards,

I play squash but just in level.  Haven't played in ages. If anyone wants to play regular then call me. 0554911171
iftikhar

Hi! Please check the Riyadh Squah League website and you can join the club for free. The club will email you afterward and will arrange for a match in your division.

If anyone is interested to play squash, please let me know.. we can play in my compound court. i used to play regularly some years back and now looking to resume and in search of a partner.

Adnan

AdnanQaisar wrote:

If anyone is interested to play squash, please let me know.. we can play in my compound court. i used to play regularly some years back and now looking to resume and in search of a partner.

Adnan

Great, we are couple of guys playing squash. We can come to your compound for some games. Mostly on Saturday only, let me know the time, if at all thats possible !! Or you can join us any day in the evening after working hours.

Great  :top: will pm you further details.

i am up for playing during the weekdays as well. where do you guys play?

AdnanQaisar wrote:

i am up for playing during the weekdays as well. where do you guys play?

We guys play in a compound near mursalat, from 6pm onwards everyday and weekends are not fixed tho !!

Which compound are you in. I'm interested in playing

iftizak wrote:

we can play in star compound.

@saimans - are you guys playing today?i couldn't make it yesterday..got tied up in work

iftizak wrote:

We go to a compound Arabian Homes to play squash :) If intrested PM me, most probably will play today around 1800hrs. !!

AdnanQaisar wrote:
iftizak wrote:

we can play in star compound.

@saimans - are you guys playing today?i couldn't make it yesterday..got tied up in work

You are welcome today, we will start around 1800hrs :)

Dear Adnan,

I am in for it. text me at 0530802815.

Regards,
Ateeq

Hi folks,
I used to play table tennis and ground tennis.
Please let me know if you are going to play anytime soon.
I'm ready..

Hi guys!! I am interested in playing Squsah. I hurt my knee a year back and still recovering. Therefore, I want to start with warm ups and some knocking. I live in Aqiq (Near Kempinski Hotel on King Fahad Road). Please let me know what is the most suitable place to go to? I will be happy to join you guys this weekend. Briefly about me, I am from India and moved to Riyadh last month. I am working with  the group that owns centrepoint. (I can get you staff discounts on Sporstone, if that helps :P). Thanks in advance. appreciate it. Looking forward to some replies soon.

@parmeetrathee - we are couple of guys who play squash regularly in one of the compound, but mostly on weekdays. PM me for more details if you are intrested to join us for the squash game. Thanks

Sounds good. I can come and check it out tomorrow or whenever you guys are playing next. I am at 0504547107

Please call/ text me and then we can take it from there. Thanks so much for the response. Appreciate it

Regards,
Parmeet

@ Saiman's. Reply awaited mate. Please let me know. I have left my mobile no. in the earlier message. Here it is again. 0504547107. Looking forward.

Regards,
Parmeet

Sorry for the delayed response, I have sent you the PM. See you !!

Guys ,, I play table tennis and am looking for someone to play with .. I in Hara region,
If anyone interested to play on weekends...let me know

:par:  well then m interested ... and being serious too !!! Now kindly appreciate places pls !.

Hello everyone, am looking for a squash mate here in Riyadh and a Squash court, l live near Granda Mall Exit 8

Hello jihad.yaghmour,

I suggest you drop an ad in the Classifieds section, Sport partners in Riyadh to widen your chances.

Thank you,
Marjorie :cheers:

jihad.yaghmour wrote:

am looking for a squash mate here in Riyadh

Hi, PM me, if you want to play on weekday evenings :)