Marry a pakistani girl

I am an Indian, i am in love with a pakistani girl.
we want to get married. we both are working in Jeddah under the sponsorship of same co.
Please let me know ,what is the procedures and how can she get Indian citizenship.
It will be very helpful for me.

thanks in advance

Thanks for your wish

You have to get married in a shariah court here.  Click on guide at top, and then scroll down and you will see someone has written a guide on getting married here.

By the way, why do you want her to get Indian citizenship?  Anyway, for that you need to ask your consulate what the requirements are for that, but I doubt a Pakistani citizen can become an Indian citizen, at least not easily!

Asslamualaikum brother,

Firstly Hope you have a good life ahead. Same is the case with me.I will be marrrying a pakistani girl whom i am in love with (Inshallah). I will share with you, What i got from my enquiry in this regard. when marrying a pakistani both country consulate should issue a no-object certificate about marrying a foreigner (which would be done only with the consent of parents of both bride and groom). then after marriage you have to apply for her visa, it would be a 7 years visa. you will be her sponsor as like saudia.After 7 years you have to apply for her citizenship then if india thinks her character is good (BTW it all depends on Indo-Pak relations) They will grant her citizenship. I heard there are changes in current rules and they have eased on some rules. You enquire about it in consulate.But don't step back for these things, just go ahead and marry. Allah will make things ease on you Inshallah.

P.S :- My suggestion would be instead of coming back to india, go to other country where you can change your citizenship easily and settle there with her, Some countries give immigration easily for the man and their spouse which is not the case with india.

Hope i helped you in some way :)

Heart felt thanks for the information,
May Allah grant us a better life.

Greetings,

I am an Indian Muslim working in Saudi Arabia and have valid Iqama. I am willing to marry a Pakistani muslim bride , she is not in Saudi Arabia. So I plan to bring her and her guardian under Umrah visa and my parents as well at the same time, and then approach Saudi Marriage court to proceed with marriage and collect all the legal documents and certificates that authorize the marriage.

Now my questions are as follows :

1. Do I need to get anything from Indian Embassy required by Saudi Marriage court ?
2. Do my fiancee need to get anything from Pakistani Embassy required by Saudi Marriage court ?
3. Is Getting married under Saudi Marriage court accepted by India and Pakistan?
4. How to register our marriage(certified by Saudi Marriage Court) in Indian and Pakistani embassy ?
5. Do I need to send the bride back to Pakistan to get dependent visa for her ? if so, what documents required and where do I approach?

If i miss something here, please add those queries as well with answer please.

Regards

@Mohd Saeed91

I am interested