Applying bahrain visit visa

I am a expat working in Bahrain for the last 9 years in Managerial capacity. I am a widower and my uncle who is working in Oman wants to come to Bahrain for a visit. Can I apply for his visa in Bahrain and if so where

I am sure you can. You have to speak to the HR team at your place of work, who can apply for a visit visa for your uncle. I have done this a few times and the process is faitly straightforward.

By the way, if your Uncle in Oman holds a managerial position there, he should be able to get a visa on arrival at the Bahrain airport. The only two requirements are a minimum of six months validity of the Oman residence permit and a return ticket.

I would like to work in Oman / Bahrain , would you be able to help me out. I've a degree from USA and been in consulting for many years. I'm currently in Kenya and things are becoming very bad due to the insecurity. I would really appreciate your help. Thank you, Mushtaq [email protected]

Dear mquadir,

I guess https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-east/bahrain/ this would be a good place to start.

Good luck!
T&R
Arjun

mquadir wrote:

I would like to work in Oman / Bahrain , would you be able to help me out. I've a degree from USA and been in consulting for many years. I'm currently in Kenya and things are becoming very bad due to the insecurity. I would really appreciate your help. Thank you, Mushtaq [email protected]

This isn't really the place to go job hunting. It's a forum for people who already live in Bahrain or have a job offer already. There are plenty of job/recruitment websites you can go to

I am doing the same now for a relative. If you are not comfortable with HR solution. Go for elite hotel web site. They can sponser his visit. Application is 25 bd and they will email u the needed items based on nationality.

Here is the link for list of hotels visa sponser