Who knows where I get can a genuine piano from in Riyadh?

As I will now be here more than anywhere else one of the many things I am coming up with to fill my time and keep my 'grey matter' stimulated is to go back to playing the piano.  I am classical trained, but that was lifetimes ago, so to say 'I am a little rusty' is an understatement.  So, can anyone help me and point me in the right direction to where I can find a decent piano (no electronic keyboards please) only piano's.  Ta
Max

We are all awaiting musicman for this one.

He'd have the answer, for sure.

As far as I know, your best shot is to visit one of the sales rooms of Al Dawliyah, they sell all kinds of musical instruments,and although their instruments are not top class at all but I think its the best (if not the only) place in Riyadh where you can buy a good instrument.

They have a shop in the third floor of Faysaliah Mall, and another one in Aqariyah Mall Olaya.

hope that helps...

Hey MadMaz, that's very helpful advice, will check them all out. Thanks

Hey MisterStretch - I think MusicMan is currently pre-occupied, but I will look out for his answer.

MadMaz is spot on with his response.

The only true accoustic pianos available for sale in Riyadh commercially are Yamaha whose agents are AL DAWLIAH located at Faisaliah Mall and Al Aqariya II.

You may, however, also be able to buy used pianos from people living in Compounds who may have them up for sale on their bulleting boards but thats a long shot.

I have always bought all my drum kits, accesories, and percussion gear from Al Dawliah since the 80s.

Enjoy your music!

check out the dawliah on olaya in al akaria mall or else check out the one in granada mall on airport road

hey max...please teach me once u get one...will u?

[Moderated: no free ads pls]