Meditation for calmness

Hi friends,

Can anybody tell me the right way of meditation to stay cool and calm . I have tried some methods but of no use,
please advise me.

hi,

you can do breathing exercise in the morning

Hello Ani
The way that I learn from teachers, some monks, I learned that I don't need to tell myself to stay clam, but I must know what I felt at that time, for example, if I think about other stories, I will say to myself (not speak out just inside) "thinking thinking thinking .." continue this word until came back to concentrate again on breathing in & out. Breathing by feeling in & out slowly. This way is not try to control ourselves to stay clam, but we should know what we feel/think at the present and finally we will turn to be clam by knowing naturally. No need to be perfect in the beginning, slowly & find your ways. No specific way, but you will realize by yourself. It can be adapted to daily life such as I will be more mindfulness before getting angry. I hope I can get back to practice. Hope this is helpful. Have a nice day ^^
Ruji

Thank you DK001 , yes i do breathing exercise in the morning.
Anita S

Hi Ruji , thank a lot for your great information ! You r right i read the way of meditation on net, but i was not sure so i was doing yoga and breathing exercises , since you r telling your personal experience so i am sure it wl work. Thanks again !
And ........how could u think about my nick name  :)
Have a good day !

Anita S

Hi Ruji, i have already started doing as you advised me, thanks a lot dear  :) 
I will get back to you after doing for a month.

(Moderated: Please recommend her in the section yoga in China)

Hi Charmian !
:thanks:  dear . I will definitely contact the teacher . Did you find that this meditation makes u cool and calm?

Hi Anita,

Through Yoga stretching and breathing control during the meditation, we can insulate ourselves for a few moments a day from the noise and the stress surrounding us.  When you submerge from your deep meditative mood, you will feel lighter and more relaxed physically and mentally.. Carman can also help you to unload the past emotional burden, that I found very beneficial to me.  She is a very kind person to start with. So  you can trust her...

( As you must be aware that there are so many schools of meditation theories.  You have to find out whethe this is your cup of tea.) Alternatively, anothe Yoga teacher of mine Mr. Sudhir combines the Indian and the Chinese traditional healing practice to Shanghai if you live in Pudong area.)

Good luck!!!

Charmian

Meditation is Raja Yoga.  You can find it in any discipline, though, even Hatha Yoga.  Breathing is important.

It is an Indian discipline, worth learning.  Good luck with it.

Hi !
Thanks dear :)  I am doing Yoga for many years but only as physical exercise not meditation .
I have started meditation recently and yeh its working .
But i would like to learn meditation from a trained teacher as a friend named Charmian posted in the blog.

:thanks: again

Do Pranyama
I do it everyday
except when pollution level is v high

Hi dear  :)

Thanks a lot ! Yes i am doing Pranyama everyday , i practice Kapalbhati , Anulom-Vilom and Bhramri .
Anything else u can advise please do write to me.
Have nice weekend .