Tourism or Hotel Jobs

Just a quick hello and good to see a great positive attitude! You are EU and you should have no probs getting into what you want to. Just make that leap of faith, get out here asap (before the tidal wave of others get here) and start knocking on doors. Good luck!!

Thanks for your advice redmik

You shouldn't find it a problem getting the sort of job you like, as I see plenty listed out here. Often English language is only required but if you speak any other European languages it would certainly be helpful. Maltese is a very complex & difficult language to learn, thankfully you can get by out here with English as most Maltese speak it fluently...

Hi flaming galah, thanks for your reply.

Could you tell me where you see these types if jobs listed please?

classifieds times of malta

bank of opportunities on facebook

Thanks toon

There are lots posted on Maltapark website too...

Well, I have my flight booked for the 6th of March and I will be staying in a hotel for 1 week until i find a room/apartment.

If anyone is renting out a room please PM me. I am looking to stay for about 3 months until i get a job and my own place sorted. Preferably, im looking for on suite and a balcony would be perfect. I will pay 3 months rent up front.

Thanks

Hi Nick111,

Regarding your search for an accommodation, I invite you to browse through the section housing in Malta which might be very helpful.

Best of luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

I dont see why u shouldnt find a job with your qualifications and experience. Try the usual job sites (konnekt, keepmeposted, vacancy centre etc)

As for nice warm weather .... Ure going to have to wait a few weeks for that

Good Luck!

You should look in ETC Malta on internet. It is the official Internet portal. Sorry for my english, i'm french !!
https://secure.etc.gov.mt

Thanks for your advice lambada, i will take a look at the sites you mentioned.

Isbelle -  merci I will check ect.gov,mt. Don't worry your English is perfect!