Rent in amman for 3 bed flat - what is a reasonable price

Hi
I am considering to either rent or purchase a property in amman.
Please advise me on reasoble prices to rent.  I am surprised to find here that some people are paying 700jod for monthly rent in amman. in Egypt my brother in law pays equivalent to 250jod to rent a 2 bed flat.

I am interested to rent appartment at no more then 350jod/month. Please advise if any agents to contact.

Hi Akhtar and welcome on Expat.com,
Did you have a look at Jordan Classifieds > Accomodation?
FeeAcer

Hi FeeAcer,
yes i had a look but not enough being advertised.  i hope that ppl can provide me with some contact numbers to reliable, decent agents.

hello akthar

yes there is some ppl pay 700 and 800 and more it depend on which kind of aparment u want.but the avarag is about 350 JD monthly. and it is better to let jordanian rent it for you. so they cant take advanteg from you

Omaracc, thank you for this very useful advise.
I also realise that the price is higher when you try to rent in summer.
So it would be better to wait till summer goes e.g from september, is that correct?
Is there anymore very useful advise from anyone? particularly about the real rental market reality of Jordan?

hi

welcoome to amman
i  have  2 bedrooms  appartment  with garden  in exclusive  area  Abdoune  at 400jd  are   intereset

malak

malak, please post in the classifieds !

Hi Malak
Thanks for this offer, its the sort of thing that i wanted on this thread.  The location may not be suitable for me  as i am  wanting to send my children to a school in shafa badran and I want to live within walking distance.  In shafa badran I would look for something that is cheaper as the area is not so exclusive.

Julien, i hope you do not mind this thread being used to make offers.  This makes the thread more exciting.

Kind regards
Akthar

Me and Julien already insisted on putting up ads for accomodation in the Classifieds, this means that ads are not welcome on the forum! It's the sole purpose why the Classifieds have been added up to Expat.com!
Thanks for your understanding
Arlette

i work in real estate and it is correct, the cheapest places are around 500 JD per month...you can also look in local arabic newspapers,but then you need someone who can read arabic

Hi Malak,

Do you still have the flat available? If not,can you help me find a good place in Abdoun for my friend from UK. He is planning to stay in July for 3 weeks. If you can help, please contact me
Best,

Bilal

Hi Bilal!

Please browse the accommodation section of Amman classifieds!

Regards
Armand

Thank you Armand for the tip!

Dear all,
it is my first time in this forum and I come accross via google search.

I am intersted in posting a studio flat to let. So, I think I would do this in the Classifieds.

Thanks
Aimannz

Hi Aimannz,

Welcome to Expat.com!

This is an old thread. You should please post your advert in the housing in Amman section.

Thank you.
Christine