Serviced Apartment Flat for Lease

Hello there,

I am looking for someone to take over my apartment in Toul Tom Poung/ Russian Market, 2 minutes walk to Toul Tom Poung, 1 bedroom, fully serviced on the 4th level preferably at the beginning of March. USD850/ month, high-speed internet, twice a weekly cleaning, garbage, security, water and parking inclusive. Did I mention there is a rooftop pool which can be used for pool parties together with a panoramic view of Phnom Penh while gym-ming?

The apartment is
- Fully Furnished (Sofa, Coffee Table, Dining Table, Flatscreen TV, Bed & Mattress, Vanity Set, Nightstands)
- Appliances (Refrigerator, Stove, OVEN, Washing Machine)
- Bathroom (Rain shower head fixtures with knob for temperature controlled water, all glass showers, modern sink with mirrored medicine cabinet)
- Plenty of cabinets and closets for storage
- Bright lighting throughout with 24 hour security
- Security cameras on each floor
- Gym facility with panoramic views
- Just like other apartments, Tenant is responsible for own laundry service and power utility fees based on usage (USD 0.25/kW)

I will be moving out to a Studio apartment in the same building because this apartment was a tad too big for me, also, with the awesome breeze, I've moved out to sleep on my hammock for a while now. Please go to sovannlotus (dotcom) for some photos of the building and apartment. I can also send you some photos too if you request. Please reply to this thread if you would like to view the apartment etc. Cheerios!

Hi lolalai,

Please post your advert in the Flats for rent in Phnom Penh section, this might be of great help. ;)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

P.S: Topic closed.

Closed