Hi everybody I will love to make new friends

Hey I live in istanbul, , did you?

welcome yellow sisi

You welcome

how are you doing ?

Where are you from

i am in muritania and wanted meet from all over the world.

Welcome Riyadh why don't you tell us a bit about yourself and what kind of information are you looking for on the forum

Bob K

HI there, how are you? I am Ghazal .. nice to meet you here..

I join here. Just few weeks here suddenly my acct here was ban? Why

iceyz khuletz wrote:

I join here. Just few weeks here suddenly my acct here was ban? Why

Use the 'contact us' button at the bottom of the page, giving your old log in name, and you'll get an answer.

Hai all,

Good Day...

Wanna have some good like minded people as my friends...Lets share our  thought,and be happy..
Thanks

Hi Everyone :-) I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Anyone new in KL? Need directions? Advice? Just let me know and I will be happy to help :-)

Ultraman,

I think you should post in KL forum to interact with locals.  You can search KL from Destinations in the top menu.

Z

Ultramantaro2015 wrote:

Hi Everyone :-) I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Anyone new in KL? Need directions? Advice? Just let me know and I will be happy to help :-)

Hello Dear .. i am living and working in Kuwait ... good country & working atmoshohere .... i am eager to join your network .. and be a friend with you ... i am planning to visit Philippines soon ... can we be friends ?

Ghassan

Viber & WhatsAPP :  ******************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

hi yes ur always be welcome...just let as know how we can help you during your vacation either in Thailand or Philippines..Looking forward to hearing from you..

Hi Ghassan,
You can post in Kuwait and Philippines forums by choosing from DESTINATIONS in the upper green banner.

Please avoid giving out personal info
Good luck
Z

Hi everybody,

As the initiator of this thread is no more a member of Expat.com, we are therefore closing this thread.

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR