Looking for new friends!

Hi everyone!

I will be moving to Mauritius from the UK next week and would love to meet any other English speakers who are out there??

look forward to hearing from you.  :)

hello,

I am from India and in Mauritius since last 3 months.

Regards,
Navin

Hi guys,

we're organizing a meet up on the 22nd, hope you'll be able to attend :)

certainly, kindly let me know the venue and timings

hi emilie... please do contact me... we may be good friends....... waiting for u.....

Hi Emilie,
I am sure you will like it here. I am here since 1.5 year and I just love it. Wish you all the best luck. I am from Macedonia, and made many friends here.

Monika

hi dear

this is rishi mauritian landed mru one year now from africa after 11 years.

regards'
rishi

Hi Boss ,
i would like to know where is the meeting .
THANKS
VIKI

Hi Vikash - here is the link to the discussion regarding the meeting please check it out --- >Expat.com MEET UP FEB 22nd IN TAMARIN :)

Eloo Emilie,

I'm ashwin welcome to Mauritius.

Hey emilie, what's up! I'm captain sam, originaly from us, work in Mauritius for 1.5 years, I live in the north. If u up to any thing just give me a buzz. 54722397

Hi Emilie and Monika,

I will be coming to Mauritius in June for 4 weeks with a possible view of staying and working.  I would also love to meet up with some English speaking girls.....maybe we could meet for lunch or evening drinks.

Look forward to hearing from you all

Natasha

Hi there,

Any difficulties feel free to keep in touch. :)

Hi Emile,

I am from UK and here until end of April and then back in October. I am in flic en flac and like you, I would also like to make new friends. Maybe we could organise to meet at Lavida's in flic en flac. Do you know it?

Anyone else interest in meeting at Lavida- maybe this saturday.

All the best

Kam

nice idea, i'm in.  any one in the north needs transport let me know.

Hi Sam, great there a few of us meeting n more the merry. I was thinking of going around 9.30 -10pm

Kam

Hi Emilie,

Welcome to Mauritius

Hello
try to join our group of Expats in North island...
lot of mixed variety  mostly english speaking.
regards
suresh

hi I'm searching for one best friend

Hi Emilie,

Welcome to Mauritius. Let me know once you are around.

Safe trip.

Regards,

Lawrence