Hotel accommodation and cost/quality

I am looking for a nice + quiet hotel for 6 - 7 nights in hoian  , I checked with the ripoff web site that sounds like  A hoda and see 2 by the riverside , both look good but I have been disappointed by A hoda 3 times now, any advice would be appreciated Mark

Don't you think that you'd get a much more relevant reply on the Vietnam Forum, to this rather specific question?

Here in a "generic" forum many of our members have even heard of Hoi An, let alone been there.

If you look at the bottom of the main forum page you'll see a list of nations and all those pretty little flags, which are icons that will take you to that nation's forum. It's really just that simple!!!

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-MJxrKxijxek/UhMJepklMQI/AAAAAAAAA-c/ZM5xEQnAtj0/s720/expatblog.JPG

Mark

Just Google it and I am sure you will find something. Also try agoda.com, lonely planet or trip advisor.

Pho Hoi Riverside Resort is good I have stated there a few times. Over the bridge ( câu cảm nam ) just behind the Market.

cheers bluecheer, took your advice stayed at Viet Family river on  Cam Nam really nice great views over the river  and good service