90 days work / emplyment visa cancellation - KSA

I got employment visa stamped on my passport in Pakistan as Engineer work visa, but did not travell to Saudi Arabia on this visa. But now i donot like to go KSA and instead plan to join company in UAE.
Is it is necessary to do cancellation of this 90 days KSA work visa before applying for UAE residence visa or in my case not required as i did not enter KSA on this work visa. Please advise.
Regards
Malik

Hi Malik and Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to go through the discussions available on the Information on visas in Saudi Arabia forum please, there are lots of debated topics concerning visas there. It may be very useful. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Thanks for your advise but I am not able to find answer for this kind of case.

I need your valuable advise on this.

As my current employer delayed by permanent visa for 8 months during that I applied in UAE and got a job there. Now i prefer to move UAE as project in my current employer is also at the end and less job surerity.

Regards

Hi...iam dilwar...iam working in riyadh....
I want to know that is there any chance to go back home after 6 or 7 months cz my family issued...nd my cobtract is 2 years ...so i need leav for 10 to 15 days ...then  ill comeback here....

malikawan wrote:

I got employment visa stamped on my passport in Pakistan as Engineer work visa, but did not travell to Saudi Arabia on this visa. But now i donot like to go KSA and instead plan to join company in UAE.
Is it is necessary to do cancellation of this 90 days KSA work visa before applying for UAE residence visa or in my case not required as i did not enter KSA on this work visa. Please advise.
Regards
Malik

No, to what i know there is no need for you to do a cancellation.  If the 90 day visa was issued to you and you did not enter the country, the visa becomes invalid after the 90 days. Cause even with the 90 days visa you did have to enter the country and go through some process before you would be considered as a worker in the kingdom. In your case, you did not even enter the country, hence nothing to worry about. Go ahead and apply for the UAE, you did not have any problems.

Dilwar wrote:

Hi...iam dilwar...iam working in riyadh....
I want to know that is there any chance to go back home after 6 or 7 months cz my family issued...nd my cobtract is 2 years ...so i need leav for 10 to 15 days ...then  ill comeback here....

To my understanding, you are already working in Riyadh but want to go to your home county for a 10-15 days emergency leave. The only answer i did give you is to talk to your employer. Ask if you can take an emergency leave, and depending the kind of work permit you have, the employer would apply for your exit or you did just exit and come back with the knowledge of the employer.

Hello!! Can I ask if how much is the cost of visa and its cancellation fee.. Thank you

Dear sir,
For emergency leav they asking for 10 thousand riyal.....they need money ..either they will not allow me to go for emergency leav.....my department manager told me about that
..iam working in a restaurant. ....nd my pregnent  wife got dead by car accident .she is an orphan girl nd my family dont care about my wife ...her body in police custedy ....they will not give the dead body to anyone accept me so i have to go for atleast 3 or 4 days ....then ill come back....
But they r asking for 10 thousand riyal as security money...nd i dont have that much of money...but i can pay 8 thousand riyal to them i told them but they r still denied me ...iam belong from ekal comapany in riyadh...i dont know what to do.....
Will u plzzzzzzzzzzzzz suggest me ...how can i go home ...plzzzzzzzzzzzzz i dont have choice i have to go home...what do i have to do tell me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ..

Visa cancellation

Hi this is azhar, in dec 2016 i got an employement offer from KSA and visa was stamped on my passport but due to some personal reasons i did not travel to saudi arabia, i paid the visa cancellation amount to my consultancy and there is a  cancellation stamp on the visa, now once again i got an employement opportunity from KSA  i request you to please give  a suggestion to proceed further or not? I'm worried because i have cancelled my earlier visa.

Dilwar wrote:

Dear sir,
For emergency leav they asking for 10 thousand riyal.....they need money ..either they will not allow me to go for emergency leav.....my department manager told me about that
..iam working in a restaurant. ....nd my pregnent  wife got dead by car accident .she is an orphan girl nd my family dont care about my wife ...her body in police custedy ....they will not give the dead body to anyone accept me so i have to go for atleast 3 or 4 days ....then ill come back....
But they r asking for 10 thousand riyal as security money...nd i dont have that much of money...but i can pay 8 thousand riyal to them i told them but they r still denied me ...iam belong from ekal comapany in riyadh...i dont know what to do.....
Will u plzzzzzzzzzzzzz suggest me ...how can i go home ...plzzzzzzzzzzzzz i dont have choice i have to go home...what do i have to do tell me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ..

Sorry for a late reply. I hope you were able to find a solution to your problem. However if you have not been able to do so, i think the best option is to contact your embassy or consulate and let them take up the matter at hand. Is either them or the police that could at least shift matters to a good side for you. I know it may be hard, but your embassy represents you here and they will be the best choice to help on this.

Good Luck

Syedazhar wrote:

Visa cancellation

Hi this is azhar, in dec 2016 i got an employement offer from KSA and visa was stamped on my passport but due to some personal reasons i did not travel to saudi arabia, i paid the visa cancellation amount to my consultancy and there is a  cancellation stamp on the visa, now once again i got an employement opportunity from KSA  i request you to please give  a suggestion to proceed further or not? I'm worried because i have cancelled my earlier visa.

I don't see why there will be a problem in accepting the job offer. If you cancelled your previous job visa. then you will not have any problem whatsoever in getting a new employment visa issued for you.

hi mam precilla,i have a question regarding my saudi visa.,,last may 14,2018 decided to cancel my working visa in saudi arabia,i talked to my agent and they agreed and they told me let the employer cancel the visa but the problem from now on the employer did not cancel the visa,coz i have an offer
in new zealand...my question can i get a visa in new zealand which i have a visa in saudi arabia?coz my plan is i will get my passport to the agent,coz from now on  i cant apply a visa in new zealand coz my passport still in the agent...please reponse...thanks god bless

bonggenil wrote:

hi mam precilla,i have a question regarding my saudi visa.,,last may 14,2018 decided to cancel my working visa in saudi arabia,i talked to my agent and they agreed and they told me let the employer cancel the visa but the problem from now on the employer did not cancel the visa,coz i have an offer
in new zealand...my question can i get a visa in new zealand which i have a visa in saudi arabia?coz my plan is i will get my passport to the agent,coz from now on  i cant apply a visa in new zealand coz my passport still in the agent...please reponse...thanks god bless

A very strange question. and all although not directed to me i did like to throw in my answer.

Ok i do not know if you know that new zealand and saudi Arabia are two different countries on 2 separate continents. However to just answer your question without being condescending. I did just say go straight to your agent and demand your passport ( is your right) let them know you have changed your mind and that you did like to go to New zealand and hence you did want your passport so that you can go get your New zealand visa stumped in it.

Now i do not know the kind of deal you have with your agent. But it might seem that, they might already have taken money from the employer in Saudi Arabia in exchange of getting you there to work for that employer, so is either they return the money or the hand you over to the employer in Saudi. Which ever way everything is between you and the agents.

There is no link whatsoever between you canceling your saudi visa and it affecting you getting a visa in new zealand. They are two separate countries with different governmental procedures, not unless you are an international criminal which i doubt you are.

So in short..Talk to your agent you have nothing to worry about.

hello flex 14.thanks for replying my question,and i'm highly appreciate.
by the way i was really annoyed coz i think that i cant get a visa in new zealand
coz i still have a working visa in saudi arabia and its already stamped in my passport
but u told me nothing to be worry coz i can get a visa in new zealand. and your absolutely
correct saudi and new zealand they diffetent country or continent.there's no money involved yet
between the employer and the agent coz im still here in my country and i never sign a working
contract between me and the employer.thanks a lot,and god bless

Dear Azhar, I m hoping that u might have got a valuable suggestion on your queries.
Dear Azhar could u pls tell me that how much u had paid fee for visa cancellation. Actually I m going through from the same situation if u wud reply indeed this wud be a great help for me. Thanks

Syedazhar wrote:

Visa cancellation