Part-time ESL teachers wanted

Hello everyone,

i'm now working at a language school named American Academy and i'm looking for ESL teachers who have work permit to join our upcoming project - The FCE (This project is about teaching local Vietnamese English teacher to achieve international recognition certificate). Anyone interested, pm me. Thanks.

Hi Iris Ho,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I invite you to post your advert in the jobs in Vietnam section.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

I am interested but I don't have working permit am presently in nigeria I will be grateful if u my request is been granted.my phone number is +2348169143154 am chuks udensi by name

Hi Chuks,

Please send your CV, scan version of your passport, bachelor/master degree, teaching certificate, criminal background check, and recent health-check to this email address: [email protected]. Then i will contact you if your application has been processed. Thanks for your interest.

Hi Iris,

I have read your advert about part-time English teacher job. Fortunately, I have a girlfriend who comes from Denmark and looking for the job too. May I tell her to send her CV to you. She's living in Ho Chi Minh city now by the way.

Best Regards,
Andy Phan

Hi Andy Phan,

Thanks, that would be great.

Iris Ho wrote:

Hi Chuks,

Please send your CV, scan version of your passport, bachelor/master degree, teaching certificate, criminal background check, and recent health-check to this email address: [email protected]. Then i will contact you if your application has been processed. Thanks for your interest.

What, no first-born child?

CanThoCurmudgeon wrote:

What, no first-born child?

LOL, right? Suppose that's reserved for the interview process.

also needed is semen strength levels, fingerprint analysis, and retina scan results.  :D

paulthecat11 wrote:

also needed is semen strength levels, fingerprint analysis, and retina scan results.  :D

That's all included in the work permit application form part 1.3.

Hi,
As a native speaker from England, I am looking for a new challenging position and direction in my working life. I enjoy working with a team, and also work well as an individual who is adaptable and flexible. I believe that I have the qualifications you require in helping your students; clients reach their full potential.
I completed my TEFL training in Brighton, England and have an English Hons Degree. Other certified qualifications Include, Edexcel professional development in multi media and Photography distinction with the London Institute.
My first teaching position was a one-year contract with English First School on the 2nd of February 2004 where I gained invaluable experience by opening and developing a new English First school in Guiyang. This involved building up the resources, marketing activities with many different clients and placement testing. I enjoyed a great working relationship with fellow foreign teachers, the Chinese staff, and was involved with everyone at the school as a team member. My director and I worked closely together organizing in house tuition and collaborated with businesses, hotels and schools where we implemented demo classes for up to sixty potential clients.

Apart from teaching all ages and levels of English from beginner to advanced, early learners to adults, I have also taught General English, IELTS, IBT TOEFL, VIP Classes, Business English, Private Classes and have also been given IELTS Training, Business English Training and am IWB proficient.

My recent teaching work has included Business English and IELTS tuition on a private basis and working part time hours for Beltei International Institute in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

I am also pursuing my other business interests as the owner and partner of a small company, whilst continuing work with my design and production commitments.

My current PT position is with ILA in Ho Chi Minh City, where I have worked for the past one and a half years.   

If you would like to discuss your needs and incentives, please feel free to contact me.
All documents and current resume available on request.

Your Sincerely,
Julian Dalton

Hi Julian,

Thanks for your interest. Where are you now? if you can come to meet us to discuss more about the job, that would be great.

Hi Iris,
I have a busy week ahead but I can come and see you possibly on Wednesday from 12pm or Friday from 11am.

Regards

Julian

That's great! one more thing, do you have work permit?

I have found that AMA in Da Nang is a great place to work. One of my friends use to work in Saigon and he only has good things to say about them.

Thanks, that's good to hear that  :)

I have been teaching English in Vietnam for 5 years, at language schools, resorts,  and privately. I have taught children, adult learners at all levels including business English and belts preparation. I would be interested in the opportunity to work on your project.
I have a current visa and am living in hoi an
Look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Peta clare

Hi Iris,

I don't have a University degree, a teachers certificate or any ESL course certificates but I do have 20 years teaching experience, seven of those years teaching independently in Vietnam. Currently living in Saigon and.........have a work permit. I know, I know - no diploma no work....

Hi Peta Clare,

Can you send your CV and other documents to my email [email protected]?

yeah, unbelievable  :o, but have such a great experience, 20 years wow! where are you teaching now?

Iris Ho wrote:

yeah, unbelievable  :o, but have such a great experience, 20 years wow! where are you teaching now?

Teaching at a large cashew nut company and tutoring some university students at my home. Sometimes i help my friends who are English teachers for free. They like me to come to their classes to give the student teachers a chance to speak with a Native English speaker and it's fun for me because most of the student teachers are women.

Hi,
Yes, I have a work permit, and I have had recent experience working in Vietnamese Primary/Lower Secondary Schools, Dong Thap Province, Cao Lanh.
I am a certified Australian School Teacher, with a experience in Vietnam, and other Asian School Systems, as well as Australia.

Hello everyone,

@ nebauer, this thread is an old one from 2014, the infos are not up-to date. I suggest that you drop an advert in the Teaching job offers in Vietnam section if you are looking for a job.

All the best
Bhavna