How do I obtain a copy of y Final Exit Visa?

Hi  Need help.  I am currently in America but trying to get back to Saudi  I was previously there with an iqama and left on a legit final exit. 

My new iqama process requires that i submit a copy of my final exit visa.  i did not retain a copy they took it at the border.  I know now to photocopy that s#!# from now on and am suitably taught

However, does anyone know how i can get a copy of my Final Exit Visa from KSA?  I dont have the umber of the document but i do have the iqama number

any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

don't know too much about these extremely complicated and pointless processes here but most of these things are now done online ... probably the related websites have your previous record ... you may also try the below weblinks of the Ministry of Interior:

http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/moi/es … VAfq-xhI!/https://www.eserve.com.sa/muqeem/

hope it gives you some start in the right direction ... all the best

Go to mol.sa.gov and  click E services put your iqama number and you will see message Final Exit in Arabic like( Khrooj Nahai)   print that page, sure you got the answer

Hi there! I'm wondering what happened to your problem? How did you get a copy of your final exit visa? I hope you can inform me about it, I am having the same issue.

i have same problem.. i lost my final exit vise...

I also having the same case, i lost or i threw it in the trash i just thought it was finish i've been thinking that i am here my country so that i dont need my final exit., some of my friends i ask them to help me they ask my compny before they told me. They didn't give a copy because my name in the system is already erased automatic,, so i decided to take a lost passport, because what can i do? I am so tired to search search lobg time...too tired... i hope this message will gives u an idea,,,thanks...

About final exit my employer told me that i will be banned in ksa for five years if he gave me now my final exit this july because im planning now to left coz of our misunderstanding regarding my unsaid marriage.. My ikama also expired this coming july is it conflict for me..to get my final exit..and to be banned hir?