Camp4 Life Buying/Renting a Car Broadband and Iqma for yanbu al sinai

Hi there I am coming to Yanbu in few weeks time I would like to

Q1

I am coming here on business visa so can someone tell me how long does it take to get the iqama so i can call my family from UK

Q2

Company is not providing me car , so i need to know how much it cost should i go for rent first before i get my work permit sorted . How easy is to drive a car on UK driving licence and do i have to go for any test to get Saudi Driving Licence

Q3

Can  you tell me which broadband works best her in UK Virgin is best and talk talk is worst

Q4

Life in Camp4 I read alot about it but if you want to add any thing more

1) iqama can take 2-4 months in this country, however, for your particular employer, those who work there can give a more precise answer.

2) daily rental rates for a tiny Toyota Yaris or Hyundai accent are about 100 riyals.  About 120 for a corolla or an Elantra.  Monthly rental for the Yaris can be had for about 2,500, maybe less.  Bring an international driving permit to be able to drive here until you get the Saudi license.

3) typically, STC (Saudi telecom company) is the best as they are the first telecom company and are government owned, and so have the best infrastructure and most mobile towers.

I'm also looking for renting a car on monthly basis these days so, from the information I got so far, I can tell you that Hyundi Accent and Toyota Yaris cost SAR 2,050 per month, Hyundai Elentra and Toyota Corolla SAR 2,400, Hyundai Sonata, Toyota Camry and Honda Accord SAR 3,800, Ford Grand Marquis SAR 6,000 and GMC Suburban SAR 10,000 ... there's a limit of 6,000 kilometers every month ... additional mileage costs SAR 0.24 to 1.50 per kilometer depending upon the car

Iqama processing can take anywhere between 1 to 100 days ... but, in most of the cases, it's 5 to 10 days

hope it helps