Looking for friends

Hi my name is Aziz i am looking for friends living in south korea or from there i will be there soon but i dont know no one there?THANKS

Hello Aziz,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A longer introduction and a few words about your hobbies might help you in creating some contacts.

When are you going to South Korea? Will it be your first visit?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hey hasnaa?

thank you,its my first time i will visit south korea thats why i am looking for friends from there or living there,i dont know no bady from there usually i don't like to be alone ,i'm just want to make some good friends to know more about south korea culture and than if they are free they can show me good places..........!!!!
i will be there next month and i will stay 34 days hope i will spend good time and meet nice peopel :)

hello friend . am also moving south korea.. if have time we meet. have a good day

sure my friend you welcome,just tell me more about you than i will tell you for sure?have great day

Hi Aziz

Still be in Seoul by end March? I will be back in Seoul for business trip... thinking of looking for mates to explore more in the city.

hi my friend,nice to hear from you i will be in souel 17 in march and i would like to meet you its going to be nice for me because you have been there so lets meet,have a great time

hi my friends from morrocco. I am an headhunter and i am interested to recruit those who speak and write english and french for top firms willing to sponsor staffs in france and canada

I will be there in end March, should be 28th for a few days...

sounds cool, your welcome... am looking forward