Searching for women activities

Hi, i just moved to riyadh since 2 weeks with my 1 and 8 months old girl to live with my husband who works as a doctor in a private hospital here.. We live in exit #21 near manfuha.. Life is very much boring for me and the kid..my daughter needs to play with other kids and go to open parks or clubs as we were in egypt , which is impossible till now... I m searching for a near nursery where my daughter can go play for even 2 days a week, preferable to be withy company.. Or any women group that have the same situation where we can meet and let the kids play together.. Also , i'm searching for a trusted driver that can picke up anywhere as my husband doesnt have a car and he works for 2 shifts which makes it hard to accompany us except in fridays:(((
What a boring life:((((

hI Mmoneim,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that your thread is now on the Riyadh forum for more visibility. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Mmoneim wrote:

Hi, i just moved to riyadh since 2 weeks with my 1 and 8 months old girl to live with my husband who works as a doctor in a private hospital here.. We live in exit #21 near manfuha.. Life is very much boring for me and the kid..my daughter needs to play with other kids and go to open parks or clubs as we were in egypt , which is impossible till now... I m searching for a near nursery where my daughter can go play for even 2 days a week, preferable to be withy company.. Or any women group that have the same situation where we can meet and let the kids play together.. Also , i'm searching for a trusted driver that can picke up anywhere as my husband doesnt have a car and he works for 2 shifts which makes it hard to accompany us except in fridays:(((
What a boring life:((((

If you want to join a family only gathering, maybe i can help... i have no idea about women only activities :D:D

Thanks
Plz tell me is there any short cut in the site where i can find replies to my posts faster than searching or checking my mail????
Soon reply is appreciated

You want a faster method than checking your email for replies?  How can you get faster than checking email?  And then if you want to respond, click the link in the email.  Can't spend a few seconds on that process?

Hi Mmoneim,

There is no other way to find out replies other than :

- subscribing to a topic.
- check out mails.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

8 months is so young ! And your area is is far I know many places but they are far from you

Lady_h_ wrote:

8 months is so young ! And your area is is far I know many places but they are far from you

1 year and 8 months old, not just 8 months.

Like what areas , i have no problem in transportation., buy also if yiu know when they are open and closed it will be helpful ( i mean are they open from 12 noon to 4 pm or not, bec i heard that some malls started to be open all day)

IKEA & supermarkets opens all day malls open all days on weekends only