Willing to get a job in germany

HI friends i am mahaboobali khan from india, i am a mechanical graduate working as a Technical Drawing Analyst(Mechanical Patent Drawings) if any one knows how to get a job in germany without leaving the present job plz share with me. is this process possible or
I heard recently from one of my friend,that specialy for Indians,germany issuing Visa apart from the work permit.

This relaxation is due to the manpower demand in the germany.

Do anyone say that this info is true or false?
with this visa can i come there for searching jobs? please assist me.. i really want a job in germany for my better future in mechanical related companies.

Technical drawing in Germany is an Ausbildung (vocational training). I don't know how much demand there is for those in Germany, I actually think the Ausbildung was abolished a few years ago.

India falls under the "third states", and from the third states it is next to impossible to be allowed in to come and search for a job while living here. The best deal is to find a job THEN move to Germany. The Federal job agency has issued two lists of:
Academic professionals on demand in Germany (Fachkräftemangel) -mkenyaujerumani.de/2013/07/26/academic-professions-on-demand-in-germany-fachkraftemangel/
and Non-Academic professions on demand (Mangelberufe) - mkenyaujerumani.de/2013/07/24/non-academic-professions-on-demand-in-germany-mangelberufe/

For above named professions, they are offering the EU Blue Card which is "easier" to acquire than the typical visa - mkenyaujerumani.de/2012/08/07/eu-blue-card-for-the-professionals-introduced/