How to look professional

Train yourself to be PROFESSIONAL:
During the running of interviews in Tunisia, we have met many candidates and received many CVs and inquiries
We would like to share with you our evaluation for this correspondence:
We ,  care about our Tunisian candidates who will be exposed to the recruiters from different parts of GCC countries. Thus I  am extremely pleased to give  the following advice which are purely professional:
1-    Make Sure that your EMAIL ID is professional ( Avoid strange and humorous ones)in order not to be interpreted as unprofessional
2-    Or attached Cv or application letter shall be named with your name such as MR. X's CV .
I personally received the following names:
-    CV pour travail pffffff
-    CV eng
-    Bbbbb sssss , etc.
3-    When you fix a meeting, then for unlikely circumstances you cancel it, make sure to send an official email or contact the company you are meeting. REMEMBER, visiting the company whenever you want cannot be according to your WILL.
4-    Make Sure to have a photo in Your CV, your face, shoulders and neck shall appear.
Photos taken on a beach, restaurant, home, parties,etc are extremely devastating to your image. You have to ensure that the background is white similar to that of a passport photo.
5-    Important for LADIES : Make sure that your photo is professional and avoid wearing “Sexy” clothes. Sexy clothes send the message that you are relying on your looks and not your skills to get the job! And the recruiter is quite intelligent to interpret your appearance.
6-    Men should avoid necklaces or bracelets. One ring per hand and a watch are enough jewelry.

I hope these tips are useful

I would change the title from look to be: how to be professional.

@ EBMCrc > Thank you a lot for these useful tips.

Priscilla
Expat.com team