Filipino Community in Netherlands

Anyone living in Rotterdam?

Hi all Pinoys living in Netherlands!

My dear friend who is a fillipina living and working as an Aupair in Breda Netherlands, has just arrived there for a 1 year contract. She is very open to meet other fillipinas around Breda, so she has made a page on Facebook, hoping that other fillipinas whether aupairing or working can socialize/talking/share hobbies/meeting/hang out.
She is 28 years old and very kind and friendly, her name is Daisy and prior to her new Aupair adventure in Breda Netherlands, she´s been aupairing in Denmark for two years.

I really hope that you will check out her page in FB - don´t hesitate to contact her there if you are interested in networking with other fillipinas in Netherlands :-)

Hi is your friend still in Breda? I'm a bus ride away to the city,longing to meet kabayan. Aupair here also, thanks

Hi there,
where did you study Dutch in Davao? My girlfriend from Davao needs to do her Dutch examen too.
thank you

Hey Theun,

There is a good Dutch school in Cebu Philippines.
Affordable school and the teacher is Dutch.

Krissa

Thank you very much but Cebu is to far for her. she is working in Davao
Again thank you for your quick response

Then maybe she can make self study with the naar Nederland study kit. .

I have that study kit but my place in the Philippines is around 5hrs away driving to Davao city. Otherwise i could lend her the book.

Krissah

Hello good day Filipinos in Amsterdam, my name is Chris new here in forum. I'm here to gather information about job work opportunities in Netherlands. Companies who can sponsor applicants outside Netherlands. I lived in Czech Republic. Hopefully someone can give me information. Thank you all and God Bless 🙏

Hi! Any Filipinos living in Rotterdam? :)

@Ms. Robins is there pinoy living in Wageningen

Hi! Any Filipinos living in Rotterdam? smile.png
-@rubyresu

Hey I'm in den haag

Hello everyone I'm Lydia living in westerhaar Vriezenveen Wijk by almelo I'm looking for Filipino near by me 

Thank you