Filipino Community in Netherlands

Would you please stick to the English language on this Anglophone forum?

Thank you  :)

Vathorst ametsfoort near the city center of amersfoort

Hello guys, sino po dto tga amsterdam? Sana may mameet ako pinoy 😆😆😆

Welcome on board andjel  :cheers:

As this is an anglophone forum could you stick to the English please?
This way everyone can understand and follow the thread.

Thanks  :)

When did u arrive in Amsterdam?how was it?

:D y

Hello po  ma'am  Brenda. ..can I join  the Filipino  community. .I'm living  here in Bolsward...I didn't see  any Filipino  here...

Hello kabayan. I leave near in leeuwarden. ..San ka dito. .?

Hello po kabayan. ...I'm a Filipina also looking for kabayan  friends , I'm from Bolsward. ..

Hello. ..kabayan...komusta. ?

Hi everyone,

Can we please keep it in english on this anglophone forum?

Thank you,

Priscilla :)

Hi sydets.. I sent you private message..hope to hear you there.. Would like to keep in touch with u.m too.. Ty

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please post only in English
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Maybe is here in the east of Nederland also a pinay who likes to have contact and make friends with a gwapo local blond dutch guy ?!

Most activities and expats are in the west, some in southern city's, but here in the east?

So; ikaw pinay in Twente?
Do and feel free to message me!

Walang anuman!

Note: 27 April 2017:
King-Festival in Enschede

~ dresscode: orange ~

http://www.koningsfestivalenschede.nl/Programma/

Hi guys, my husband got a job offer in Amersfoort. If everything goes well with his visa he might be starting work there by July or August this year. We have never been to NL so I was just wondering if any of you has got any idea how to find accomodation in Amersfoort? Or any of you has got an apartment/room for rent. He might be just staying there for around 3-6 months. Many thanks.

Hi All,

Wish you all find this well..
My name is Rhyan, currently residing here in Turkey.
I was wondering if I push my plan to move in Holland/Netherland, does anyone can share their thoughts about job for foreign male?

I wish to hear a positive comments from you particular for those senior expats :)

Cheers!
Rhyan

Hi everyone. Anyone living in Uithoorn?

Hi, Any kababayan here living in Almere? :) Would love to meet fellow pinoys in Holland. Thanks!

Hello Ms. Amelyn,Im jellin,I just moved here in amersfoort for about 6 weeks now.if may i ask where do you live in amersfoort? :)

Hello Everyone,

I have recently moved in the Netherlands and It would be nice to meet fellow filipinas in Amersfoort.

Thanks.

Hello, im new here in the Netherlands and staying here in Aalsmeer where the flower aunction is. Homesickness is my problem because after my training at the aunction and gets home I have no one to talk to and talking to friends and relative using the internet is not reliable due to some reasons ( may work din sila, different time zone etc). I havent seen any pinoys here in Aalsmeer and i would love to meet pinoys here or nearby para naman may makausap ng tagalog.  Whatsapp *** based ako ng Bahrain before coming here.

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details for your own security

Hello. Im a Filipina and Im living in Uithoorn were so close

Nice to know..

Good morning Aleljsantos.welcome to the forum.
Filipina here,living in Renkum.

Hi dear filipina here living in Gelderland. if you need someone to talk too, feel free to pm me...

Hello po☺
I'm a Pinay from Oenkerk, Friesland...
Maybe we can meet sometime?

Hey, i visited lemmer friesland but its far from aalsmeer...but yeah we can meet sometime. 😊

Hi everyone,

Filipina here, currently living in Haarlem. :)

Hello Cristta09...wow dami pala mga pinoy dito 😊

hello, filipino guy here in roermond. i already met some kababayan here in roermond. i just came here last feb this year. my supervisor on the hotel where im working right now is also a filipina.

Hi!

Im coming to the Netherlands soon. Im also based in Bahrain. Hope to keep in touch.

I m filipino and and came from Bahrain too before coming here in the Netherlands. Hope to meet you when you get here. / troy here

Hello, its nice to know that there are active pinoys here to help everyone specially newbies like us..mg tagalog daw tyo dito for the sake of others here. Hope to see /meet you one day po dito sir.

hello laloo, mga kabayan, newbie here in expat.com, just wanna have your advise and wanted to meet some kabayan in netherland or some part of europe :) i have a quick 10days trip to Europe and bound first to netherland on Oct 5  to 14th :)

i want to meet some kabayan po:)

Hi! I just moved near roermond too, and currently looking for a job, sorry to ask but do you have vacancies? I'm just desperate to start one as soon as possible

Hi risabel, where in roermond are you? im currently working in hotel arresthuis as a housekeeping. i also have a filipina supervisor there.

helo kabayan, musta nmn po life sa netherland? mahirap po bang magmigrate and maghanap ng work po jan?

I am living just at least 15 mins outside of Roermond. I'm living here in Grathem po.

The process is tedious, I would say it's easy only if you can speak dutch fluently. It is hard to find a job for non-dutch speakers.

yes. it is always a struggle. when i came i just try and try to apply for a lot of different jobs. i dont speak fluent dutch yet as well. as long as you know basic and you show them that you are trying to speak the language. i know its frustrating but we need to try it anyways.