Personal support worker jobs sponsors

Hello,

Looking for personla support jobs as an international student

Hi biyinzika - it would be much more appreciated to add a few more words about yourself just as a proper introduction please and maybe more details regarding your post :)

Hello,

well am ugandan, maried with kids a social worker here in Uganda.

Currently volunterering in community.

Looking for opportunites to work in care support field.

Am free and caring person and  enjoy working with people.

Hello biyinzka,

Sponsoring someone for the purposes of immigration is something that carries with it several serious legal and financial obligations such as guarantee that the individual will leave the country when their visa expires, provide financial support for the individual in the event that they are unable to support themselves, guarantee that the individual will not apply for any kind of social assistance.

Given this, it is extremely unlikely that family members or very close personal friends already in the country would ever offer to act as a sponsor. I'm sure that you won't find anybody here on the forum willing to take on that kind of responsibility.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Hallo.
My name is Erika. The jobsearch is for my husband. He is a handyman in all catagories. Welding, electricity, farming, raising crops, raising cattle and sheep, driving truks, driving forklifts and so on. He is a hard worker and would like to explore the work opportunities in Canada. We have 3 beatiful kids. Unfortunately the job possibillities in South Africa for white male persons are very scarce. Please! Can someboddy be of assistance?

Hi Erika,

Many of these abilities will be in demand in the Province of Alberta which is undergoing the best growth in the whole country. There are, in fact, more jobs than there are people to do them. This is NOT just skilled jobs, but right across the whole job spectrum. Use job search sites like

www.monster.ca      or       www.workopolis.com   

to see what you can find.

Visit the official government website for Citizenship and Immigration Canada, fill out the online information and see if you qualify for visas.

www.cic.gc.ca/english

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello

Thank you for the information