Job Offer Bahrain

I have received the offer letter from one reputed company from Bahrain, should i resign now or after getting the visa in the present company?. The HR is saying they will get the VISA in 2 weeks.

Best to wait until you have all the paperwork done and you are 99% sure you have the job.

I agree. Do not leave your current job. Wait until everything is in place.

I wouldn't leave now make sure you and they sign the offer contract and start the visa process. You will then be able to move to the new company. The HR department of the new company will be able to assist you as to when to serve your notice to your current company. Good luck!

Hi All,

I'm in the same situation now.
I have a signed copy of the offer from both of us. I told them I'd not resign before I get a visa in my passport then I'll give my notice to my current employer.

Is it normal to move to Bahrain then sign the contract ? I have been told that. but I have no clue what is inside the contract ?

You did good - do not resign your current job until you get the visa.

It is normal to sign an offer letter first and to complete the contract when you get to Bahrain. But no harm in asking your potential employer to send you a draft employment contract. That way you can read the entire document and sort out any issues.

Best wishes.

I second what Farhaz has said in his response. Signing the contract when you come here is absolutely normal, however asking for the terms of the contract to be sent prior to your arrival is also advisable.

Good luck with your move and keep us in the loop.

We moved here with no visa and so do lots and lots of other people. You come here on visit visa, your company will sort out your visa in the first few days here. I know loads of people who did this so please do not worry about it. It is common practice to do visa after you arrive here as it is much easier.

If still nervous ask company to provide you an orientation tour of Bahrain where you visit to see if you like the place and they can do your visa then. When getting back to your home country you can resign

my concern is there is no document including all the benefits at all, the offer only shows the salary and medical insurance ( Company Policy ) which I have no clue about.
I have asked them to share a draft version of the contract as you advised guys but haven't got any reply till now.

You need to see FULL contract before coming here. Draft is not good enough. Visa can wait till you arrive but contract can't. If your future company is being a pain in the butt now then they will only get worse once you land. Good companies don't mess you around

I agree with you Josnuggles, there is no good reason to not send the contract!!

Exactly. Think of you and put yourself first. Ask for full detailed contract, if they don't send then you don't take the role.

What is rate of 1000 newspaper envelop. Shopkeeper used it for give our customer home use things