Moving to KL next month for business

Hi All Members
              I am New member of this blog. Moving to KL next month to start business. i have plan to start Internet cafe business. Is it good business? And how much capital needs to start internet cafe. Thanx
                    Waiting for your response.

hi,

Internet cafe is good business if you choose the right place to start also remember there's plenty of internet shop that's mean competition. Most of internet shop mostly for teenager to come & play online games. Some area lots of student they come for their assignment or printing.. So check the area where you plan to set-up your internet cafe.

Thanx Fazinal

can you give me an idea for good place for cafe in KL.

Hi Umair,

suggestion...hmmmmmm
you can check online advertisement i seen a few internet cafe to take over / for sale within KL area but have to check why they selling is it profitable or not otherwise look for place rent a unit & start from scratch :)

brother where u seen? any website or..... plz let me know thanx.

Umair,
Why don't you just check via Google typing your request on internet cafés for sale in Malaysia?
Or look also via Google for Malaysian newspapers online? Usually all online newspapers have a Classifieds section which you can look at.

Good luck
Arlette

[moderated: website not working]

am not seller just helping..

Good Luck

Hello,

Why do you want to open an internet cafe before you have not yet reached or even seen PJ? Me too, I want to open a restaurant in Masqat, is that make sense?

Ege

Hi All!

The discussion has been moved to Kuala Lumpur forum for effective networking with members.

hello everybody! i think an internet cafe is not good idea to open because there are many internet around... at cafe at shop..

What is the minimum capital you need to start a gaming zone? Keeping in mind 15 pc, 15 chairs, shop on rent? Do i need to register a company?

Hello Jenlord.

Please note that this is an old thread. Please feel free to start a new topic on the Kuala Lumpur Forum.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi
  I've been KL Malaysia 10 years ago. Good place to live. now I want to open an Internet Cafe with Fast Food like(Pizza, Burgers and Drinks)in Bangsar. So, how much do I need to invest can anybody tell me?

Thanks