Need help ( information )

Hi. Comment allez-vous? :] I have some questions about schools in Brussel. In this week i registred  to dutch school to learn language. I want to learn french also, but i dont have any money for it. :/ It's any possibility to get some support from somewhere?? I registerd at Actiris but all schools from them is after inscriptions.I dont have job and im on mother keep. :/ Help me and merci!! :)

Get the language cheques from Actiris and study for free.

Woman in actiris don't say anything about cheques. I forgot to add im 20 years old.

No-one has to tell you about the language cheques, it's up to you to inform yourself.

'' You have mastered at least one language of the Brussels Region and
you pass a language test in one of our antennas BEFORE signing your contract of employment or starting your business as an independent ''

this is on actiris site. im not master in any language. can i get it without this?

Hi, i give you here some good sites :)www.internetpolyglot.com/www.verb2verbe.com/www.cnrtl.fr/definition/www.lepointdufle.net/passecompose.htm

if you need more help, just give me an email. Have a nive day

Dumitrescu Alexandru wrote:

Hi, i give you here some good sites :)

if you need more help, just give me an email. Have a nive day

''link under view''

Someone help?

mcag wrote:

''link under view''

Someone help?

Links have been validated.

Hehe. Not with link. What i can do with school.

You can also check out some of the language schools linked to the local communes - the language courses are usually affordable, versus those in the private. Some communes do have sponsored courses. Am not sure which part of Brussels/Belgium you are in, and which commune, hence unable to comment further.

But if you are around the Woluwe area, check out "CCLM". you can just google this school. Of course, be prepared to  have to queue to register and then sit for a placement test. And if you make it, then the fees are affordable, ~10 euros per month only, and the quality is very good . So, its very popular.

If you don't have money and you are looking for free courses. Ask the CPAS-OCMW of your district (commune)
For French it's called Alpha (Alphabétisation)