Wont get hired because of wearing "Hijab"?

see there is nothing wrong in involving in Christmas decoration
if you work in an institute you have to follow instructions
and decoration doesnt mean that it's a hurdle due to ur religion

I disagree. It's a religious activity that isn't even Chinese. She should have been allowed the choice. Maybe it's because back home they're more sensitive to things like this. And to be honest other non Christians were not happy being forced into it.

I am an Indian Muslim
and in India too wherever I worked I was involved in religious activities
here too I work in int school I have British and American head but I am involved in Christmas decoration and Halloween.
activities. I don't mind as this doesn't involve religious activities

I'm not at all close to being Muslim and I'd hate being forced to work on the "Christmas decorating committee".

Exactly! I hated the commercial nature of Christmas back home, already seeing tinsel in October. Christmas to me was about seeing my family. Not about having arguments about the best way to put up a giant fake Christmas tree. Not one of us were keen on the idea. bah humbug  :|

Chinese Christmas decorations are almost offensive.  I'm sure Chinese people feel the same way when they see cheap 年節 decorations in American Chinatowns.

I agree, although the pics I saw from friends who went to the Chinese New Year celebration in London China Town looked pretty cool compared to what I saw here. Mostly used fireworks and strips of red paper littered about the place. But then again Dongguan feels like a ghost town during that period compared to what it's normally like, so all the festive decorations must have been in the places all the immigrants go home to.

Sweet girl ,good answer

Hi
I live china from ten year.   
A I'm sure find job not easy there so best way as I think is change city (Yiwu for example )bcz have many foreigner here an work in trading is much easy than Beijing   
Good luck