Hello..may i ask if a person with hepa b can apply for family visa...

hello..may i ask if a person with hepa b can apply for family visa in oman... she is not going to work just to be with his husband. is there any medical needed?? is it possible that a visit visa can continue for 2years family visa.. ??? i am hoping for your immediately response.. thank you.

Well, to the best of my knowledge, the family joining would be an issue, however visit visa could be applied. However, i'm not very sure about it. May be other members here could respond.

Mr. Sumitran!
Any comments ??

A 'Fit for Travel' stamp is a mandatory requirement for applying for the family joining visa. If there are any health concerns, then the stamp would say 'Not Fit for Travel'. And that would not qualify a person to apply for a family joining visa.

However, as suggested by Schaz, a 3-month visit visa can be taken, plus a 1-month extension too is possible. But after the completion of 4-months, the visa holder must necessarily exit Oman and reapply for another visit visa and only then can come back.

Schaz ... your suggestion seems to be the most viable alternative in these circumstances.

Hello..if the visit visa carrier conduct a medical and found out that he/she is hepa b carrier does it will affect to the work of her husband? :) thank you for ur response... :)

No medical tests are required for visit visa holders. Secondly, even if the person is a confirmed HB carrier, it will not have any bearings on her spouse's job, until and unless he tests positive too.