New in Siem Reap

My name is Bob Landen and although I have been a volunteer in local schools and village programs for several years, I have just relocated to Siem Reap after eight years working in Bangkok; the previous twelve in Budapest. I'm a native Southern Californian and a teacher at heart. On the side I have been an importer/exporter of ethnic and primitive art, with an emphasis on Latin America and S. E. Asia. I now focus on tailoring English speaking practice at the corporate level. I have been active in the Toastmasters and Meetup organizations. My intuition told me many years ago that Siem Reap was the best place for me, and I finally listened to myself. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and colleagues.

Hi Bob Landen,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for your introduction.

Did you move to Siem Reap alone or with your family?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hello and thanks for inquiring. My family is in California and working there. Before moving to Siem Reap ,I worked 12 years in Europe, headquartered in Budapest, and 8 years headquartered in Bangkok. In Siem Reap I offer intensive English speaking practice tailored to individuals and small groups and with attention given to their specific needs. I'm equally involved at the corporate level and in Hospitality and Banking, I also work with individuals determined to master the English they need specific to their profession (medical, dental, etc.).I also accept individual students preparing to study for their MA/MBA degree. Consultation to evaluate needs is free, Inquire at [email protected]. My work with the international Meetup organization is to offer inexpensive group practice for beginning, intermediate and advanced students on Sundays, Bob.

Hello Meetup4English,

Do note that free ad is strictly prohibited on the forum.
If you are here to look for students, i suggest you to post in the appropriate section which is  Language classes in Siem Reap section please. !!

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Thank you. I'll do that.

Regards, Bob

Didn't sound like he was trolling for customers.  I'm not a customer but appreciated Bob's detailed description of his areas of expertise,  the locations he has delivered services and the International organizations that he has affiliations with.  I wouldn't dream of looking for his ad somewhere,  but am quite interested in meeting with him as an individual,  an expat and a professional educator.

He wasn't . however  if the powers above,rather then attending to constant reminders that your in the inappropriate section , if more energy was used positively to promote this site even a little .... Well u get the drift!

Thanks for the correction. I'll always appreciate feedback. I don't think I have the ability to correct the master website that misspells Siem Reap. The site says Siam Reab. Can you do anything about changing it to Siem Reap?