Work in mauritius

if anyone know of any boilermaking or welding or rope access work can u please contact me at [email protected]

Hi seth wray kettle,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you please give us more details about the specific kind of job you are looking for, this might help us to guide you effectively.

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi

I am looking for a job in Mauritius because I want to relocate there with my fiance as soon as I get a job. I am well versed in Social Media, PR/Branding, and Online  marketing. Presently, I work as the media executive of a real estate firm. I can also do well as a web content provider. I have also been able to garner a lot of experience in coming up with innovative business strategies for entrepreneurs and businesses. Any help rendered will be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Elboyo,

The Jobs in Mauritius section is at your entire disposal, feel free to put your demand for job there please.
I also suggest you to have a look to the Living in Mauritius guide, there are some useful information that may help you in your research. :)

Have a nice day,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello,

Thanks for the counsel. I did check it out, but most of the jobs there are a year ago or 3 months old. Thanks nevertheless. I will keep checking.

Hi David ,
   It's me Isaac from India, presently working in Jeddah Saudi in Quality Control Inspection. Also I put my online resume at expat-blog.com web site. My Jeddah Contract completes on 10th of Sept 2014. Also coming for 30 days vacation. kindly connect me to any of the company, engineering industries. help me if you can. Also if you need my resume, I'll forward to your mail ID.
Well in advance Thank you
Regards.
Isaac

Isaac
Please note that David is part of the EB team and perhaps others will assist you in your search.